77. Forever

''Ding dong the bitch is dead the mean old bitch the wicked bitch. Ding dong the wicked bitch it dead.'' Vaera sung out happily but a hand, large and calloused wrapped around her wrist pulling her into her chambers.

"Singing on such a sad day?" Harwin questioned bringing his lips to hers.

"Give me something else to do with my mouth then." Vaera countered.

"Gladly." His lips met hers immediately.

The sex was intense, sometimes brutal. It was never slow love making; it was a battle, a war of emotions in physical form. Eventually, they'd find solace in the entanglement of their exhausted, naked bodies.. She lay on her back as he started kissing down her chest wet kisses trailing along ever inch or her making her toes curl.

'Marry me' Harwin both demanded and asked her

'Romantic' Vaera mused

'Marry me.' he requested dropping down to his knee naked body chest still heaving from their previous excitement.

"Harwin," Vaera laughed out reaching for him. He jumped back up on the bed kissing her trapping her between his legs.

'Does that mean yes?'' Fingers plunged into her, her jaw dropped as her head tipped back.

'Y-yes.' she stuttered out. He removed his fingers from her holding her face in his hands kissing her long and hard. Everything was changing outside their door but they were transported to their own little world.

Vaera kissed him again and Harwin held nothing back. She loved the exhilaration she felt every time he claimed a part of her body with such unapologetic desire. A desire that felt like something much more than want. It was a need that brought her to life with a mind-numbing shot of anticipation and a heart-pounding jolt of fear.

"I want you," she breathed as his lips and tongue stroked her neck. He occupied her body.

Vaera let out a moan, and he sunk deep into her. His thrusts powerful more than before and she was grinding herself against him, keeping up with his rhythm. His groans were not loud compared to the moans she was giving. His lips found her again and they both indulged in their breaths and tastes. His hand touching her almost everywhere, grabbing whatever he can find and her nails scratching his back, pulling him closer with each thrust. Each thrust was more sensual and intimate than ever. That spot he was hitting was strangely getting too sensitive and before she knew it, she spasmed hitting a wave of pleasure that left her breathless. He stopped kissing her when she let out breathless moans, kissing her neck and nibbling down her earlobe.

She could get used to this. Harwin. Forever.

+

Vaera woke up alone. She reached across the bed for Harwin but he wasnt there. She peeled her eyes open thinking it all a dream. But then she saw him all shirtless and handsome holding Aemma to him she clung to him resting her head on his chest as he rocked her contently.

''Harwin.'' Vaera whispered and he turned back to her.

''Good morning my beautiful betrothed.'' Harwin said softly. ''You ready to marry me?'' Vaera nodded eagerly.

"This baby wont be a bastard." Vaera remarked as he ran his hands over her stomach. "None of them will be." Vaera told him. "Their rightful father will be with them after all this time." His lips came down on hers and she couldnt stop smiling.

And with that kiss she welcomed forever.