54. Right Now

Vaera pulled her feet onto the bed, inching back until her head meet the pillow. Her legs werent pressed together, not spread apart either. Harwin watched as her hands fidget, attempting to find a resting spot.

"Are you okay?" Harwin asked, pressing his knee onto the bed. Slowly crawling toward her, he didn't take his eyes from hers.

"Yes," she answered. It's barely audible, Harwin ran his hands over the tops of her thighs, gently encouraging her to part her legs. She does so, though not far enough.

"Wider," Harwin said softly, still not breaking eye contact. As she fulfilled his request, his hands pressed into the flesh on either side of her center. Hearing the sharp exhale from her lungs only intensified his hunger for her.

Delicately, he traced a single fingertip over her clit, watching her shudder. It's the smallest moment of connection, but it packs a punch. His finger ran over her again and again. He didn't change course and he didn't pick up the pace. It's the same slow, deliberate movement each time.

Vaera's eyelashes flutter open and closed, open again. Her breathing quickens as small noises escape her mouth. They're not quite moans, not yet. But we'll get there. The same finger dips lower, feeling her wetness but still not pushing inside of her. And wet she is, physical confirmation of her desire. After a couple more strokes, he pulled back just far enough to hold three fingers together circling and pinching.

"Vaera..."

"I like it," she said, breathlessly. "Don't stop." 

He felt a key turning deep inside him, a box he locked a long time ago. There's a delicious satisfaction in delivering pleasure to someone else—a visceral, almost animalistic hunger for him. He needed it. He craved it above most other things. But he had locked it away, reserving it for only someone very special. And until Vaera Targaryen walked into his life, he had seldom let it see the light of day.

"Good," Harwin whispered. "That's good." His fingertips run over her one last time before he shifted his body so that he could taste her. He would be lying if he said he hadn't thought about this exact moment all day, every day, for years. His mouth mere inches from her pussy, he looked into her eyes one last time as he blew warm air against her. Her muscles tense all over her body, back arching. If she could burst from her skin, he had no doubt she would. Vaera was writhing. Her hand found his on her lower stomach, fingers lacing—a comfort measure, the baby they had made and many more to come. Vaera was twisted in knots, silently begging for release. All at once, Harwin plunged his tongue into her, covering her with the full of his mouth. Her toes curled, fists gripping the bed. He pushed further in, drag slowly out, then back in again. Her knees stiffened, then buckle as her hips begin to twist as if she's pulling away but his grip on her hips tightens, pulling her back to him a whimper leaving her lips.

He spread her legs wider, flattening his tongue against her opening as he alternated licking and sucking. She digs her heels into the mattress, her body beginning to rock into him, in a steady rhythm. She likes this. She wanted more of this. But he couldn't let her have it all, not yet.

Vaera's hands gripped the sheet on either side of her as she begins to rock harder and faster against his mouth. He sucked her clit into his mouth, savoring her taste. If he did this maybe thirty seconds longer, she's going to orgasm before he ever even make it inside her.

So, he pulled away because that simply won't do. A groan escaped her, and he was beginning to think she doesn't like edging but then he watched a devious smile spread over her pretty mouth, curling up at the edges. It's absolutely wicked.

"Stop doing that," she said, breathing hard now.

Then, he eased her away, pressing her back down onto the bed. Finally, he could see the hunger manifesting on her face, her hooded eyes dark and wanting, never once taking her eyes from his. Her eyes move from his face to his hand on his dick so he teased her, Vaera reached out stroking him a few times he hummed at her hand wrapped around him. He positioned himself between her legs, dragging his hard cock over her clit. She pushed toward him, nearly bucking.

But the smile on her face dropped and he pulled back. 

"Vaera?" Harwin questioned and her hands went to her stomach. "Little love?"

"Baby." Vaera said. Harwin stared at her stomach. 

"Right now?"

"Right now."

"Okay." Harwin declared jumping up. 

"Bad fucking timing." Vaera said down to her stomach. "Read the room little one."

"Vaera." Harwin said running back to her pulling her nightdress over her head. "Plenty of time..." Harwin assured kissing her again. 

"We are having another baby." Vaera whispered. 

"We are having another baby... you want me to get the maesters and Nyra?" Harwin asked and she nodded. Harwin headed out but Vaera called him back to her.

"Don't leave me." Vaera decided. 

"I will scream for help how about?" Harwin suggested and Vaera nodded he moved to the door a big smile on his handsome face. "The Princess Vaera has begun her labors!' he announced down the hall and varea couldnt help but laugh out. He really was perfect. he ran back to her and kissed her quickly. "I love you Vaera."

"What does Deusa mean?" Vaera asked. 

"I guess you will have to wait to find out." Harwin whispered.