40. Childbirth is Gross

Out of the woods // Ned Stark out now!

+

"Did he break your cookie?" Rhaenyra mused a smirk on her face but vaera was not amused.

"Nyra."

"Did he make your cookie crumble?" Rhaenyra asked and Vaera groaned.

"Do not associated Tyon with cookies." Vaera demanded. Then she became to describe the last few moons with the Lannisters.

"A mistress." Rhaenyra hissed. "When he could have you? What an idiot."

"I got my own." Vaera said simply.  Rhaenyra laughed out her hands rested on her stomach. "He is much better than Tyon." Vaera added.

"Who is it?"

''Criston.'' Vaera said softly and he stared back at her.

"Criston?" Rhaenyra questioned her voice rising an octave but then she saw him. "Not.. criston but..." Rhaenyra nodded getting up. "I will let you two catch up." Rhaenyra said heading off.

''vaera!'' He moved from his post and hugged her.

''What are you doing over here?'' Vaera questioned as he pulled back

''What are you doing back at the capital?'' Criston countered.

''Wasnt working at the rock.'' Vaera said simply

''Is tyon here?''

''Gods no.'' Vaera said immediately. ''Why are you in front of bitchys door? You are still her pet, arent you?" Vaera questioned

''I'm her sworn sword.'' Criston said softly

''Oh...'' vaera nodded taking a step back as the door opened

''Ser criston.'' Alicent hissed. ''Vaera. Why are you back?''

''I don't answer to you.'' Vaera told her marching off.

''Vaera-'' criston began but alicent hissed his name again bringing him back to her door.

+

''Harwin..." Vaera whispered pulling him into her room.

"Yes?" Harwin bent down kissing her his tongue dueling with hers as the door closed. Harwin moved Vaera, his hands on her hips. Vaera's body pinned to the wall as Harwin's hands moved with precision. At any moment, anyone could barge in on them. At any moment, literally anyone on for Rhaenyra was having her baby any day and Vaera wanted to be there her sister. It's way more exciting than Harwin ever thought something like this would be, scandalous and exhilarating. Vaera nodded again, desperation churning through her.

"Yes." Harwin's eyes took on a feral twist. He plants his hands on either side of her body against the wall and his face angled down to her and he exhaled over her lips, making her unconsciously bend up towards him, not yet touching, just drawn in, a magnet.

His breath was warm as it ghosts over her, another delicate exhale, another excruciating invisible pull.

"I wanted to taste you all day," Harwin said into her mouth. His tongue darted out, flicked at her upper lip, and her head knocked back against the wall.

"Then do it," She demanded. It comes out angry; she was wound up, on the edge already, and he's torturing her. He chuckled.

"Oh, but I savor delicacies such as this, sweet like a cookie" he said with a grin and my god, that voice deepens, that had her fisting her hands in his shirt as he nipped at her neck the chain, the cookie charm, it seemed like a million years ago now.

Her knuckles brush his abs, unsurprisingly rock hard and rippling. They're begging to be touched—she drove her hands up under his shirt, playing in the lines between his muscles. Slowly, so fucking slowly, he brushed his lips across her. His tongue shoots out in quick, short licks that taste her top lip, her bottom; he clamps his mouth to her and sucks her tongue into his mouth, tangling the two together. Her body arched up against him and he wrapped one hand around her waist, holding her flush to him. His hard cock pinned between their bodies and made her pussy ache.

"Your moans taste so good, love," he told her and started a trail of kisses down the side of her neck, nipping and licking his way to her collarbone. The straps of her dress slide down her arm and he hooks his finger in it, tugging it harder, pulling and pulling until her breast pops out. Vaera whimpered out as there was a knock at the door.

"Fuck it all." Vaera groaned before clearing her throat as Harwin fixed her dress. "Is it Nyra?" Vaera called through the door.

"She has begun her labors." The voice answered.

"I will be right there." Vaera called before kissing Harwin again, pulling him down to her his hands squeezed her ass as she pulled away from him.

+

"Childbirth is gross." Vaera told her as Rhaenyra screamed out.

"Vee." Rhaenyra whimpered holding tight to her hand.

"BY the look of it you will have your own sooner than later." One of the nurses remarked and Vaera smiled softly.

"Then I apologize a head of time." Vaera told them. "If I'm as loud or vocal as Nyra." She added as Rhaenyra groaned out. "You are doing great." Vaera encouraged.

"Vee." Rhaenyra groaned.

"Should Laenor be here?" Vaera questioned.

"Its no place-''

"Yeah yeah," Vaera recalled when her mother was... she sighed as the memory, Rhaenyra was strong and she would be fine. "Maybe he should be here?" Vaera said nervously.

"I just need you." Rhaenyra assured holding tight to Vaera's hand.

"Okay..."