46. Every Inch

"You sent Tyon away?'

"I gave him what he wanted and now I want you to make me forget everything, everything that is not you."" Vaera requested.

"I am going to kiss every inch of you." Harwin told her. "Touch every inch, and fuck you until you can't even remember your name." Harwin whispered against her lips and Vaera smiled up at him as her dress fell to her feet.

"I love you," he murmured against her throat, kissing his way down in a maddeningly slow pattern of alternating kisses, licks, kisses, licks... she sighed and raised her arms to drape around his neck, hugging him tight, forcing him to stop his downward descent.

He raised his head and looked her in the eyes, understanding what she wanted.

"Are you ready for me, love?" Harwin asked and Vaera stared back at him for a long few heartbeats, and then she whispered.

"Yes." Her body was already humming with excitement.

He smiled so sweetly that her heart felt tight and warm. She absolutely was ready for him. More than that, she wanted him. No more Tyon, no more hesitation of losing him, he was hers forever more.

His eyes came straight up to her - not to her chest, not to the rest of her completely naked body - to her eyes, and they stayed there until the slow smile that was spreading across his beautiful face had completely taken over his mouth and he whispered.

"I love you, my little love." Harwin whispered against her.

"I love you."

Everything changed, then. He let his eyes fall to her breasts and then lower, and they took on that dreamy, languorous look that Vaera had long ago come to associate with an impending mauling. He didn't even touch her, but his half erection was suddenly a full one he got up on his knees on the bed and moved her back over to the spot they had vacated earlier, laying her gently down on her back and scooting to sit beside her.

"You're so beautiful, Vaera," he said quietly, letting his eyes roam appreciatively over her for a minute before he stretched out next to her on his side, his face near hers. "Everything about you is so lovely..."

His hand reached up to touch her face. " - and gorgeous..." - sliding down to cup her breast - "...and perfect."

He moved it down to her stomach to very lightly brush his fingertips across her skin, he just kept sliding it over her, his broad palm warming her skin everywhere it touched. Eventually it came back up to her breasts and he played with her nipples, doing his best to make her moan. It didn't take long.

Harwin kissed and caressed her into aching arousal before finally moving his body over her and nudging her legs apart gently.

He shifted between her legs and reached down to stroke her, ensuring that she was wet enough and relaxed enough to accept him, like that was ever a problem, but it was his way or tormenting her yet again, then positioned himself at her opening and nudged in very slowly, very gently, till Vaera felt herself stretching around him. He slid in halfway and stopped, he was smiling and kissed her slowly, all over her face, covering her cheeks with little pecks and his warm breath until she sighed and started returning his kisses. He slipped his hands down behind her knees and pulled her legs up just enough so that she could press them into his sides.

Vaera promptly tipped her hips up in an unspoken confirmation, urging him to continue. He grinned a wicked little smile and dipped his head down to nuzzle at her neck as he began slowly, finally, thrusting into her.

"Harwin" She groaned, holding tight to his shoulders, as he pushed completely in. He was breathing hard against her neck but his breaths were even and steady. But his whole body was taut against her as her nails dug into him.

"There, right there," Vaera murmured against his forehead as he nuzzled her cheek. He moaned and quickened the pace a little, encouraged by her words.

He liked that too, but when Vaera whispered to him she could always feel his arousal become more intense, less tamed, more primal.

"Vaera,' he groaned moving faster. Still moving on top of her, one hand under her shoulder and the other gliding over her, stopping every now and then to caress her breast or rub her nipple to keep her arousal piqued. Vaera pulled him closer to her as his lips collided with her.