78. Cookie Knight

Ten years later

Vaera woke up stretching out over an empty bed but she heard Harwins hum coming from across the room. The walked over the cold floor against her once warm toes under warm cover and wrapping her arms around him.

"Hello my lovely wife". Harwin whispered turning around her arms never left him. "My little love" he brushed his lips against hers.

"Now we have a whole slew of little loves". Vaera declared as his hands slid under her thighs picking her up and putting her on the dresser he stood between her legs her feet wrapped around keeping him to her.

"Did you get up last night?" Harwin questioned his hands sliding under her night dress

"Vaerona was crying and needed her grandma to sing her a song." Vaera informed him proudly.

"You are too damn sexy to be a grandsire." Harwin said kissing her head her cheeks her neck.

"Right back at you honey." Vaera mused bringing his lips to hers. She was still so in love with him after all this time.

"Jacaerys and Haezel..." vaera chuckled " I cant believe we are going to be grandparents again."

"They certainly enjoy it." Harwin agreed.

"So do we." Vaera countered.

"Aemond asked for Aemmas hand yesterday." Harwin remarked. "I almost punched him."

"Harwin!" Vaera exclaimed as he tapped lightly at her thighs.

"What? Aemmas my baby and Aemond has a temper."

"So do you and Aemma loves him. Always has." Vaera reminded him. "When he asks me Im going to say yes." Vaera told him pulling him down to her. She sighed into him.

"Its little Visenyas name day. I can't believe she is already ten". Harwin remarked. Running his hand over her thighs.

"I know it feels like just yesterday that maleficent jumped to her death." Vaera added innocently.

"You my Vaera look like an angel. Talk like an angel. Walk like an angel. But I know the truth." Harwin teased.

"Whats that?" Vaera asked innocently.

"You my gorgeous little love" he brought his lips close to hers breathing the same breath. "Are a cookie monster." Vaera chuckled as his lips consumed her. When he pulled away he leaned over grabbing a cookie from the table. "Prove me wrong." He challenged and vaera took a bite.

"You are fueling my cookie addiction. You are my..." another kiss "cookie..." another kiss and vaera couldnt stop smiling.

"Am I your cookie knight?" Harwin questioned kissing the crumbs from her lips.

"Forever and always."

🍪👑

Want more Vaera?
Check out :
The Joker and The Queen // Daemon // Harwin
Same Vaera you know and love but with all new drama!!