49. Treasures

''Haezel honey where is your mama?'' Harwin questioned coming up to her on the shores

''Daddy!'' Haezel declared kicking up sand as she ran to him.

''Hi little love,'' Harwin coed ''where is mama?'' He asked again picking haezel up. She pointed at the waters. Haezel and Jace were both three and Rhaenyra was going to burst any day now. Vaera unfortunately her plans of having children at the same time as rhaenyra didnt work out this time around.

''Hello ser Harwin.'' Jace said waving up at them.

''My prince.'' Harwin answered looking into the water. ''What's you mama doing?''

''Brother,'' Gael said coming up behind them.

''Where is Vaera?''

''Swimming. Im watching the littles.'' Gael assured

''They were alone when I got here.'' harwin countered

''Had to take a piss you want me to do that in front of Haezel?'' Gael countered as harwin rolled his eyes.

Vaera was swimming along the sea floor picking up shells for haezel and Jace.

''Treasures.'' Haezel said happily. Vaera popped up. Her dress clung to her wet hair dripping down her face and a smile curved on her lips when she saw Harwin.

''Hey gorgeous.'' Harwin whispered as Vaera kissed Haezel. ''You leave Haezel and Jace in the not so capable hands of my brother?'' Harwin teased.

''I was right here and Haezel is my smart girl.'' Vaera coed. ''Look what I found for you my little love.'' Harwin chuckled. Little love had been his nickname for vaera still was and she adopted it for their child. Vaera held up a shell and Jace ran over to them

''Me too auntie Vaera!'' Jace requested

''You too.'' Vaera agreed dividing up her collection between the two.

''Thank you mama,'' haezel said kissing Vaeras cheek.

''You are so welcome baby.'' Vaera ran her fingers through Jaces hair as he held up the shell to the light.

''Thank you auntie. Its so pretty.''

''Princess...'' a handmaiden came running down out of breath. ''The princess Rhaenyra has begun her labors. She requested you.''

''Another brother or maybe a sister for you jace!'' Vaera said before kissing haezel again. ''You stay with daddy,'' vaera whispered. Harwin adjusted Haezel in his arms as he removed his cloak putting it around vaera.

''Wow i feel like all I need to do is say you're mine and im yours and we will be wed.'' Vaera mused her hand dragging along his arm before running inside.

Harwin watched her run off kicking up sand as she went.

"Criston." Vaera said stiffly.

"Princess."

"Aemond love!" Vaera declared veered off. Criston and Vaera were like fire and ice. He melted when she was around and she remained unaffected by his presence.

"Vaera!" Aemond said happily.

"I was out swimming today lovey and I found you this." She held up a shell for him.

"Thank you Vaera." Aemond held it up. "I love it!"

"Good... alright now I have to go. Nyra is popping out another babe."

"I hear her." Aemond agreed as Vaera kissed his forehead.

"Princess-''

"I'm in quite the hurry Ser Criston." Vaera told him and Criston caught Alicent's stare, it stopped him. Vaera kept going. "Alright, your savior and sister is here." Vaera declared as Rhaenyra grunted out. "You would think it would be easier the second time."