66. Clarity

Vaera put the girls and Lil Vizzy to bed before returning her chambers. She stared at Harwin a mix of emotions flooding her. Her lips met his as she pulled off his clothes pushing him back into the bed.

"Come back." She whispered.

"Always." Harwin assured as her dress clung loosely to her, his hands wandered her body kissing her completely consumed by her touch.

"Vizzy is only 1. I need you." Vaera whispered against him.

"You have me." He promised. "I will settle this and then... be back for you." Her hands fumbled with his pants yanking them down his legs. Harwin stared as her as she reached up her hand around his cock as she moved. In one smooth motion, she wrapped her lips around him, sucking as she swirls her tongue around the tip. Now Harwin was the one breathless, panting as he made every attempt to keep himself upright. If he wasn't primed before, there's no doubt he was now. Vaera clearly possessed a naturally talented mouth. Shutting his eyes for a moment, his head fell back as he let himself go to the pleasure building inside. His hips rocked against her as her mouth glided over him again and again.

"Come here." Harwin's voice deep and gruff. Vaera looked up at him letting her tongue drag away before moving to his lips.

The smile came back to his face and Vaera laced her fingers through his to help him grip his cock tighter.

"Just tell me what you want." Vaera instructed

"I want..." His voice was suddenly strained, whispery and breathless as our fingers tightened just a bit more. He turned his face to her and let his lips graze her forehead. "I want to be inside you...so deep inside you..."

They began stroking, their hands working together, moving slowly up and down the shaft of his cock as his whispers continued. "I want to feel your heat...your softness...your quivering thighs and your tensing muscles as I push into you..." Their hands gripped tighter, sliding a little faster.

"I want to hear your sighs..." he went on

His cock twitched in her grip as his lips moved along her neck.

"...and feel your belly tighten..."

His body tensed and he groaned deep in his throat.

"Vaera... love...please..."

"Tell me what you want, Harwin." Vaera whispered her hand still moving as her body got closer, she nipped at his neck and chest.

"Will you...will you do something special for me?"

"You know I will." Vaera kissed his chin, squeezing her fingers slightly around his shaft. "Ask it."

His eyes were closed tightly and he was breathing hard, trying to keep himself under control.

"Would you...kneel over me...and put your pussy over my mouth?"

"You said it as though I was going to be doing you a favor." Vaera remarked. "That sounds like fun for me." Harwin smiled up at her as she moved away from him just far enough to slip out of her dress while he watched, laying his hand on her back to guide her as she got up onto her knees next to him. "Which way do you want me facing?" Vaera asked, noticing how hungry his eyes were, staring at her now naked crotch.

"Face the other way. You can lay your head on my stomach."

"Okay." He put his hands on her hips to help her as she moved over him, straddling his chest on her knees she lowered her own chest to his abdomen and laid her head on his stomach, letting him ease her knees out from under her so that she lay down flush on him. A hot shiver bolted through her when she felt his warm mouth press against her and began sucking.

His mouth. Gods that mouth.

His hand moved down over her back to grip himself and he began stroking his cock again while his mouth sucked at her. He avoided her clit, but his soft warm tongue moved all around it, reminding her of just how good it felt to have his consuming her...she lay still while he stroked himself to completion.

It didn't take him long and she felt a tingle of excitement when he came, his stomach tensing up under her cheek, his chest heaving beneath her stomach. He groaned heavily and kept licking at her folds, slipping his tongue in between them to push into her, making her belly tighten with an almost unbearable desire to just let go.

"Oh fuuuck deusa," he groaned from between her legs. "That was so good...and you're so wet..." His other hand had been resting on her bottom and he patted her, gripping her hip gently as she raised up off him and got onto her knees. Vaera's thighs were trembling and he ran his hand up and down them slowly, giving her that pleading look again. Vaera smiled at him and he grinned back.

"Give me something to hold onto while I'm gone." He let his fingers trail slowly down between her thighs to just barely skim over her clit, brushing downward over my folds. And then he withdrew his hand and brought his fingers to his mouth as he propped himself up on one elbow, slipping a finger sensually into his mouth and sucking it. "You're so fucking delicious Vaera, that was like dessert. Do you even know how wet you are?"

Vaera had a suspicion that if she touched herself, her hand would come away soaked. She was undeniably turned on - his mouth had felt like heaven, his tongue sliding over and into her was pure torture.

Her resolve was slipping.

He noticed.

He reached for her he slipped his hand between her thighs again, his long fingers tickling softly over her sensitive skin, touching her lightly where it was beginning to ache the most. But this wasn't a painful ache...it was an ache of pure pleasure.

"Vaera..." He looked up at Vaera, his eyes pleading. He brushed his fingertip gently over her clit and her whole body tensed up. She could feel it coming.

Vaera was screaming Harwin's name she didn't care who heard and pushing her hips up, grinding herself against his face. Her stomach was heaving, her breath coming in ragged gasps; Harwin raised his head and smiled at Vaera again, this time with her juices wetting his lips. She curled into him. He wrapped his arms around her. He pressed his face to the nape of her neck and planted little kisses there, shushing her gently, whispering words that were too quiet, too softly spoken for her to make sense of them. But four of those words kept working their way into the edges of her comprehension as she tried to relax enough to still the clenching pulses that were still running wildly through her. Four words that became clearer each time he whispered them into her skin.

"I love you, Vaera..."

"I love you, Harwin."

Four more words. Like a bell tolling in the night. Four words that Vaera knew Harwin was the man for her, her forever.

"You want a cookie?"