Introduction

In this book, the original MDZS characters will react to Wei Wuxian's life in an alternate universe.

Instead of 13 years, Wei Wuxian was revived after 16 years and instead of MO Xuanyu's body, he is in his original body but the same height and body build as him. He also was able to form a new golden core and was able to use his sword again.

Some of the dead Characters will be reincarnated. The setting will take place three years after the Guanyin temple where all crimes and Wei Wuxian's name were cleared. He then married Lan Wangji and became a teacher in the Cloud Recesses and officially became Lan Ying courtesy Lan Wuxian, formally adopting Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi.

Jiang Cheng and Lan Ying had already fixed their issues, and they are once more friends with Nie Huaisang. Their Trio finally reunited.
Although not all have accepted Wei Wuxian's innocence they are learning to. But some still doubt him, those being the Lan elders and Sect leaders of smaller Sects. (except Sect Leader Yao🤢 and his friends🤢🤢 they are just pure filth that never changed)

Xichen secluded himself for a year to grieve his sworn brothers, during that time, he and Huaisang made up, I mean he is the only memento of Mingjue that he had and he'll keep it to atone for his sins.

I few bad guys will also be reincarnated to react but only those that deserve a second chance (Xue Yang, Wen Rouhan, and Jin Guanyao, because I think that circumstances forced them to be how they are now, and if given a chance they could change).

Most of the reason why I reincarnated Wen Rouhan is because I ship him with Lan Qiren, the man deserves some TLC (so he can stay out of his nephew's business) also😏😏.