Chapter 14

After their much needed smexy time😏😏, Wangji and Ying returned to the others. They still had a long way to go before going back home so dragging it out was not an option.

Ying, "Er-gege~~ My Thirst is not quenched at all, we need to ask for more time...maybe after today's viewing we can go and have fun again." He asked seductively as he clung to his husband's hand(reminds me of Wang Lingjiao🤣🤣🤣🤣)

Wangji, "A-ying must be patient, if we continue cutting the viewings short, we might be here longer, I want to have you all day and night so let's wait till we're home and I can ravish you peacefully....okay."
Lan Ying Pouted, ofcourse he knew his husband was right but he was still needy and their little time together wasn't enough for him to have his husband.

They walked back into the reaction room to find everyone already waiting for them.
Knowing what they where doing, Jiang Cheng spoke through greeted teeth, "Finally!! Now sit down so we can finish this."

Wen Qing, "I agree, Any minute longer and I would have come banging on your door so you can get out." She rolled her eye and went to sit down, she was peeling fruits for her nephews (the quadruplets).

Ying, "Hahahah, calm down people, we are here already yes? Now let's get this show on the road. After sitting down, Nyx immediately continued where they left off.

~~

After Wangji and Wuxian's epic battle, they all ate dinner and headed to their chambers.
Wuxian Ofcourse went straight to her research, somehow this was no longer about helping Madam Lan but about her finding out her heritage and she was so engrossed in it that she had finished reading all both her mother and father's books.

Like Wuxian they also where very intrigued, if such a thing actually existed, then it means that the cultivation world would change drastically, Lan Ying would be the piler of the Jianshu.

The Sanren Ancestor that was rumored to be a ghost king is named Hua Cheng, he and his beloved were worshipped together in their temples and shrines. His beloved's name is Xie Lian turned Hua after marriage, he is the Heavenly Emperor. Immortals huh!
Both Hua Cheng and Xie Lian were male but where blessed with a baby boy name Binghe.

Jingyi, "Oh My Goodness! So A-niang is a descendant of both a Ghost King and A Heavenly Official!!!! SO COOL.!!" Ofcourse the other three agreed with him. Their A-niang/Senior is one of a kind, a true gem.

Sizhui, "Not just any Heavenly Official, but the Heavenly Emperor."

Qiren, "Nyx, does this also apply in this world, is he also related to those people too?"

Nyx, "Yes he is. He is Baoshan's only grandson after all. Lan Ying can be considered a living God at this moment.

Just wow! Everyone was taken back by the info. I mean it's not everyday you get to meet a God, let alone that has ties to the Spirit realm.

Ying, "Wait! It said that my ancestors could get pregnant even if they where male, but why wasn't i able to get pregnant. Is there something wrong with me?"

Nyx, "Ofcourse not, but that is something we will discuss later on, I have a surprise that will shook all of you to your core."

Xichen, 'So I guesses right! Sizhui and Jingyi might be Wangji and Wuxian's kids, but how ain't they aware of this fact... or is it just wishful thinking?'

Nyx, 'wishful thinking my ass, this is by far the most cruelest thing I've ever encountered.'

He carried the bloodline of the Hua family after marrying into the Sanren family, Marrying Shen Sanren. He was a Sect heir. After finding out the Hua family's secret, they honored it and moved their Sect to the celestial mountain. They made Shen Sanren Immortal as well.
They both were male also but they were also blessed with a child, a baby girl. Born both Half-Immortal and something else. Baoshan is her name.