Chapter 3

Okay, break time is over, let's continue.

"Wait, let me take a few snacks to eat while watching." Said Wen Rouhan as he got out of his seat.

You have been eating since you got here, ain't you full already?

"He could eat until next year and still won't be full, he is a glutton, let him eat." Said Wen Qing as she shook her head at her uncle's tactics. Although Wen Rouhan was the cause of her clan's demise, he was once her favorite uncle and it seems he has reverted to his old self so she will be civil with him.

"Jie-jie, I wan-want sna-snacks too." Said Wen Ning.

"Is that really the Ghost General? Why is he so cute!!!!" Cooed a group of female disciples and the Said general hid behind his sister, which then made the girls fawned even louder.

Alright, everyone grab a snack before we continue. 

~

*This is what she was wearing *

"OMG, she is so pretty, those aunties that helped her get ready have style." Said a few male and female disciples.

"A-ying looks cute." Said Lan Wangji to his husband's ears so that only he could hear him.

"Lan Zhaaannnn." Whined the latter as he hid his face in his husband's chest to not show that he was blushing. He heard a *ptt* and a snicker above his head that his heart skipped a few beats, his husband was laughing at his flustered state.

After she rested, she took her parent's belongings and booked a boat to go to Lotus Pier. It took her at least two hours to reach there so she ate the snacks the kind JieJie's prepared for her at the Inn. When she reached Lotus Pier she was escorted to the front gate by an elderly fisherman.

The guards stopped her from entering so she showed them the hairpin her mother gave to her, the guard took the pin inside to inquire and came back to fetch her.

As she got into the Swords hall, she was immediately welcomed by a hug.
"Am so glad you are okay A-ying. I was so worried." Said Jiang Fengmian.

He realized that he caught the little girl off guard by the hug so he hurriedly released her.
"Am sorry, I was too excited, let me introduce myself, I am Jiang Fengmian the Sect Leader of this place, and am also your uncle."

Being released from the tensed hug, the little girl released a shattered breath, she knew she was safe but the hug really caught her off guard. "So you're my uncle?"

"Yes, your father and I are cousins."

'Oh right! This must be the man A-niang Said I'd find.' She thought and smiled at him, she is home now.