Chapter 19

Nyx teleported everyone in the room, her physical form showing infront of them

Nyx teleported everyone in the room, her physical form showing infront of them... usually they'd hear her voice but now they get to see her.

Wanyin was the first to react as the others (except Wangji and Wuxian) were embarrassed by what she was wearing, "The fuck are you wearing... COVER UP!!!" He screeched, face crimson, some boys had already started getting nose bleeds.

Nyx looked at what she was wearing and sighed, she purposely showed them people from her world and how they wear but they still react in such a manner , "So dramatic."

Nyx, "So how about now

Nyx, "So how about now.... better??" This is by far her most favorite outfit.

Jin Ling, "Will you stop traumatizing everyone, we preferred you better when you were still a faceless voice we've come to respect... looking at you now I wanna go home."

Nyx clasped her heart as she faked a heart-broken look, plastering all over her face, "Why are you so cruel, at least speak politely."

Yanli gave Jin Ling a glare, "I'm very sorry about my son... please don't mind his words."

Nyx, "Don't worry... I don't..."
She walked around the room until she went back to the front, her chair emerging from the ground... she elegantly sat down.
"I am getting bored of receiving the same reactions from everyone, you guy's reactions are too rigid so I will add a few people to join you."

Wanyin was annoyed, "You idiot, at first you wanted A-xian and his husband but accidentally brought us too, so why add more people now?"
Not only is she trying to get other people in with them but most of the people hate she will get still don't like his brother very much...

Nyx, "Well I was planning to add you guys later but you came either way, now I want new victims."

Ying answered excitedly, "Who are you adding now then?"

Nyx thought for a second, "Ummmm, well how about the rest of the cultivation world, we need more shippers to liven up the room."

Rouhan, "Have you forgotten that in this room, there are people who are supposed to be dead, you want us to be killed, I know I have a bad reputation but woah, dying by the sword once is enough, am not planning to be stabbed again."