Chapter 42 - Continuation of Jiang Ying's world part 2

"A-XIAN!!!" Yanli was the first one to make it to Wuxian's room. Her dress flattering everywhere as she ran to her little sister's side.

"Jiejie." Wuxian called out with a smile.
Yanli missed her so much, so much so that the mere sight of her awake and out of danger took all the strength left in her feet and she collapsed near the bed, but not before hugging the life out of the girl, Wuxian returning the hug just as fiercely.

Zixuan took it upon himself to help Yanli to a chair near the bed or else the two would be stuck in the weird position they were in, he did so even as the two sister's refused to let go of each other even as Yanli was moved around.

After the healers checked her and confirmed her health status, they left to give them privacy, well as much privacy as they can give to that many people in one room. It was a good thing Wuxian's room was big or else they'd feel stuffed by their large number.

After a few congratulated the young maiden for her recovery, after all the gifting and praising, they excused themselves to give the family more SPACE. Along with the Jiangs, Wangji, Xichen and Zixuan stayed behind, after all their spouses were involved and they were family now.

"A-ying..." Madam Jiang sweetly called out to her daughter, still not trusting anyone with her baby girl's health, until she was sure that her child is healed, she'd not be allowing her to do anything strainerous, on the other hand she unknowingly irked Wangji, 'She's her mother so I have to be understanding.... after all she did warm me that only her parents called her A-ying so I shouldn't be jealous right?'

"Why did you take so long to wake up, do you know how worried I was.... you scared me half to death..." Ziyuan chided her daughter, tears streaming down her face. She really was tiptoeing on her last breath.

"I'm sorry A-niang." Wuxian whispered to her mother as she comforted her.

"Anyways enough of that... we have important news we must tell you..." Wanyin cut the mother-daughter duo's reunion short, but chickened out of breaking his Princess's heart as he turned to his father to be the one to break the news to her.

"A-xian... it's about your Immortality.... you are no longer Immortal." Fengmian did not want to sugar-coat the news, least they give her hope where there is none. They did not understand her situation so they dared not assume that everything would be alright.

Wuxian listened quietly to her father's explanation, once he was done she gave him a reassuring smile, after all she expected that to happen. A small price to pay for her life.
"I am not angry about it father, I knew something like this would happen but I still took the decision to stake my life so I should bear the consequences of my actions, besides, this gives me more motivation to work harder, who knows, I might reach Immortality once again."

Yanli cheered her on, "Yes, my Xianxian is amazing, reaching Immortality once again would not be too difficult."

Wuxian, "Yes, plus I now have more people rooting for me, I will not let all of you down.... by the way, A-Zhan says I've been unconscious for three weeks, how is that possible though because to me it fet like a few hours, a day at most."

Zixuan asked on behalf of everyone, just as confused as they are, "How can that be possible?"

Wuxian turned to Zixuan, "I don't know.... I spoke with my grandmother and after that, I just woke up now."

Both Fengmian and Ziyuan frowned, "What did you yuo speak about with that woman?" Ziyuan questioned.

"I don't remember most of it but... she said since I have lost my Immortality due to her episode, I now have inherited her gifts and to use them wisely, she also said she had a bone to pick with her husband once she reaches the after life."

"Her husband?" Lan Yi curiously asked, Baoshan was her friend, best friend but she never knew or even met her husband before, she was a bit jealous Wuxian found out before her.

"Yeah, apparently I am a Wen descendant." Wuxian explained, still trying to wreck her brain, why she couldn't remember, only her grandmother knows?
Well Baoshan would only blame Wen Mao for having a shitty memory and passing it down to her.

As Wuxian went on ingaging in conversations with everyone in the room, her eyes landed on her fiance who was focused only on her, 'Aww Lan Zhan~~~' she coed internally at the man. With the sudden addition of everyone in the room she forgot about her fiancé.
Wangji however did not hold it against her, he understood and will always be there to understand his wife.

Being done with everyone Wuxian faked exhaustion prompting everyone to leave her room so she could rest, or so they thought as she wanted to stay with her fiancé.

Once everyone left she beckoned Wangji to join her in bed, nothing obscene would happen, Wangji respects her too much to defile her without getting married first... they were just going to cuddle.

"I had a vision about our future."
Wuxian conversed as she snuggled tightly in Wangji's chest, the latter's arms on her waist and the back of her head, pulling her more into his embrace.
Wangji hummed, urging her to tell him more.

"I envisioned about our life five years from now. We were the first to get married, I became the Lan Furen of Gusu when you took over as Sect Leader, Chengcheng and Xichen-ge married second and had already taken over Yunmeng, Zixuan-ge and Jiejie married last and were ruling over Lanling... Lan Zhan we had two sons, twins... and I was pregnant with our third."

Just like Wuxian, Wangji flushed as she told him more about their life five years from now, 'We have two sons....twins, and she's pregnant with our third... it means I... she's... she's my soulmate and I get to build a life with her.'

"A-zhan what's wrong?" Wuxian asked as she felt her fiancé tremble within the tight embrace, she patted his back, thinking the news she broke to him made him emotional.

Wangji on the other hand was on the verge of losing control, his restrain was about to snap. Five years is a long time to wait, he wants to breed his wife right now... him trembling was caused by his fight with his inner demon that is threatening to fuck Wuxian unconscious if it meant he can pump her full of his seed, and who knows, she might catch on their first try, if not, he'll fuck her everyday until she falls pregnant.