Chapter 6

(Ok so the backstory behind this outfit is that after y/n went to the pizza place for a while she eventually saw this outfit at a shop and thought it was much better than her other mask and clothes she would wear and since everyone is kinda terrified of her when she went to ask how much it was they just said she could have it because they didn't want to deal with her Alssoo the reason why there is so much coverage on the outfit so like why she has so much clothing covering everything is because Y/n has a lot and I mean A LOT of tattoos and scars from fighting and she doesn't really want the boys to see also again the image is not mine it is from Pinterest and I thought it suited Y/n

<3 also also also XD this chapter takes place in the episode minotaur maze the episode does not belong to me it belongs to the creators of ROTTMNT! Anyways enjoy the chapter.)

Y/n's Pov

I changed into my outfit and put my mask down for the time being. I walked out of Leo's room and into the living room where the boys were. "Alright boys I'm ready, when do we head out?" I had my hand on my hip while leaning to the side, dear god I'm slowly becoming more and more like Leo.

They all just kinda stared at me for a minute.

"Uh heelloo earth to knuckleheads when do we leave?" Were they shocked about my outfit? Well if this shocked them, when they find out I'm slightly insane it's going to be hard for them... Actually, that would have been hard for them either way.

"Wow you look kinda scary." Mikey looked impressed but also surprised. "Uhm... thank you. Anyways, for the third time when are we going?" Leo and Donnie snapped out of their trance-like state and said at the same time. "Ten minutes" then they both looked at each other with an annoyed look on their faces.

"I'm going to go grab some more of my tech. I shan't be long" He walked off to his lab, and I sat down on the chairs. More like laying I put my legs off one of the arm rests and my head was resting on the other.

I was doing it again, I was sitting like Leo. Why do I keep doing this? Maybe subconsciously my brain is trying to learn more about him so I'm trying to mimic him?.... Oh god I think too much.

Leo walked over to me. "Heeyyy Cupcake." I looked at him and tilted my head a bit to the side. "Uhm hey... Blueberry." I giggled a little when I said the nickname I gave him.

He looked a little pleased when I said it. "Listen if anything happens I'll be there ok I won't let anything happen to you." He smiled at me and I was a bit shocked with how sweet and soft his voice was.

Ärê ¥ðµ kïÐÐïñg mê? Ͳհąէ'ʂ ղօէ էɾմҽ. ₮Ⱨ₳₮'₴ ₦Ø₮ ₮ⱤɄɆ. ⱧɆ'₴ ⱠɎł₦₲.

L̴̡̖͒͑̌̐̕ì̴̛̺̥̣͖̖̦̟̣̊̃̈́͒̐ą̴͙̗̟͕̟̒̐͌̅̕͠r̶̝͍͔̠̭̮͂̓͆͋ ̸͖͜͠L̴̺̩̮̖̺̜̰̮̖̪͛̾̈́̈̀͑̒̚̚i̵̝̩͍̤̳̦̾̀̅̀͒̈́̈́́ą̷̬̱̣͍̲̬̟̟͙͌̓̏̎r̸̢͚̪̤̩̙̈̔̂͌̅͠ ̵̛̱͉̭̾̈́̕͜͠L̷͎̳͈̻̟͒͒́̆͋î̴̬̖̫͙̖̟́̌̒͘̕͠A̴̧̺̲̪̱̝͓̝̤͖͆͗R̷̺̮̫̰̘̖̭̖͖͙̔̋̎͘ ̵̡̼̱̞̣̈́̆̕ͅL̶̤̓̔̀̃̋̊̇͘Ị̵̡͉͓̩͑̓͝Ä̵̡̭͎̪͈̺̥̼́͑̎R̷͖͓͎̗̰͍̍̿̽̓̉̃̃͜ ̶̛̬̑̉̈̅̏̿̅̎̓ͅL̷̯̔̅͒̋̏̎̄͊͠Į̶̧̭͚͇̞͙̏̊̂̒̾͋͐̈Ą̶̟̟̜͕̦͈̄́̓̋̅̎̎̿͠R̵̨̜̳͔̻̊̎̈́͗͑̂̏̆͘͜ ̵̢̮̲̞̮͇̖̘̽Ĺ̴̡͉̪̜̟̱̻̰̱̗I̴̱̗̓̇̇͂͛ͅÄ̸̛̗͇̣̤̝̼͖̗́̈́̈̆̈́̋͜͝R̷̛̗̘̈́̔͋̂̾

Jesus christ SHUT UP, I tried to collect all my thoughts. Key word tried to... But it was hard. "Thanks Leo." I wanted to tell him more like thank you for caring so much or thank you for being there for me even though we haven't known each other that long.

I really wanted to but that's all I could say while my brain was running a million miles an hour.

Donnie then came back into the living room. "Alright, is everyone ready to leave now?" Raph looked at all of us. He looked like an absolute giant while he stood there towering over all of us.