Chapter 14

(I warn you this might be slightly cringy also again image at the top is not mine)

I felt two arms wrap around me while Donnie then walked in front of me. Leo nuzzled his head into my neck. "Did it hurt?" Leo said, sounding smug as ever I thought for a moment and rolled my eyes. "Let me guess, when I fell from heaven?" I asked.

I felt Leo smile nuzzling his head into my neck even more. "Oh no no cupcake." He said "Well then what?" I asked. I Just knew there was the biggest smirk on his face.

Donnie then placed his hand on my cheek. "Did it hurt when you fell for us?" Donnie sounded so confident I didn't know he could be so flirty. My face turned crimson red. What.The.Fuck.

Why do I feel butterflies in my stomach and why do I feel slightly lightheaded? I gulped. I mentally punched myself in the face. KEEP. IT. TOGETHER. I rolled my eyes and tried to play it off cool.

"Come on you two let me go, t-this isn't very funny."  I tried to sound normal, but it still sounded like I was about to have a nervous breakdown.

"Aaww I don't think so." I heard Leo say he sounded so cocky.

"Besides, you're way too cute when you sound all nervous and flustered." Donnie was smirking as he looked at my lips and then traced his finger across them.

"Your lips look delicious, mind if I have a taste?" He came closer to my face, eyes still locked on my lips.

I DO MIND I MIND VERY FUCKING MUCH thought to myself

I felt my face heat up even more and I tensed up. "Relax Cupcake, we won't bite." Leo paused for a moment. "Unless you want us to~" he whispered in the most flirtatious tone I have ever heard.

And that is my queue to get the fuck out of here. Thankfully I heard April calling me and I saw her standing outside of the lab. "Y/N- I uh oh am I interrupting something?"

"Saved by the bell." I whispered to myself. I pulled away from Donnie and Leo. Running to April at top speed I felt like my legs were going to fall off. I hugged her. "You truly are my guardian angel holy shit."

She was surprised but hugged me back. I grabbed her wrist and yanked her away from the lab walking to the kitchen. Leaving the boys behind.

"Uh Y/n mind telling me what happened?" April said while she leaned on the counter. "Those t-two a are s-s-so s-s-stupid." I sounded like a nervous wreck and to be honest I was.

"Wow, I never thought I'd live to see the day you fall for someone or in this case two someones." She smirked at me. "Oh shut up I have not fallen for them, anyone would be flustered by what they said!" I whisper yelled to her.

"Pfft sure what did they do then?" She asked me and I explained everything. Her eyes widened and she just stared at me.

"Holy shit I expect that from Leo maybe. But Donnie too?!" She sounded pretty shocked. "April do not leave me I cannot handle another minu-" I saw Leo and Donnie leaning on the kitchen entrance staring at me.

I literally hid behind April. "Save me." I whispered to her. She looked at the boys. "Wow who knew I would be the one saving you from those two of all people." She whispered back.

"Hey April, me and Don wanted to have a little chat with Y/n, mind if we steal her for a minute?" Leo said with his signature smirk. April looked at me and then back at the boys.

"Sorry boys but me and Y/n... We're about to go have some girl time y'know... So maybe later!" She grabbed my wrist, and we bolted out of the kitchen.

"I owe you one O'Neil." I said, trying to catch my breath. "Are you kidding me you have saved my ass about 5,000 times, that's the least I can do for ya."

I laughed. "I guess so... Well, what do you want to do now?"

"Well, I actually need to head out, but you should hang out with Mikey or even Raph to get the boys off your back." April thought for a moment. "Now that I think about it, Raph would be a better option. If you told him what happened, he wouldn't hesitate to help. I mean so would Mikey, but Leo and Donnie wouldn't listen to him. They would probably just swoop you away anyways."

I crossed my arms and pouted. "Ugh this is so annoying I don't want to have to hide from them 24/7."

She just smiled at me. "Well, it looks like it's your only option."

April and I started walking towards Raph's room and when we arrived, she told him everything.

"THEY WHAT?!" He shouted. "Keep it down Raph." April told him. "Ok I'll be glad to help come on Y/n."

And with that April left the room leaving me and Raph alone. He scratched the back of his head. "....Uuuhh soo do you like smash stuff?" he asked me.

My eyes lit up. "I LOVE SMASHING STUFF!" I punched my fists together. It didn't hurt anymore thank God. "YAY!" He sounded really happy, and we both hung out for hours just taking our anger out on a punching bag.

"So Leo and Donnie huh?" He asked me. and I tensed up missing the punching bag stumbling a bit. "They are such flirts its so annoying." I rolled my eyes catching my balance and letting my hands fall to my sides.

"I mean yeah I guess they are pretty annoying but if you don't mind me say'n you sound like ya enjoy it." He crossed his arms smiling at me. "Pfft PLeASE as if!" I laughed.

We continued talking for a while until it was pretty late well early, I guess it was 10 am. Wow we hung out for basically a full day I thought.

"Well looks like I have to... get going to Leo's room." I said nervously. Raph just smirked. "Good luck."

"Thanks." I muttered I walked out and started walking towards Leo's room. I peeked in and saw Leo sitting on one of the subways seats looking at his phone.

I slowly walked in but when I passed Leo, he grabbed my wrist still looking at his phone. He pulled me in to where I was sitting next to him.

He put his phone down and looked at me... His eyes dropped to my lips. "Donnie was right your lips do look delicious." He smirked.

Can I just get 2 seconds of peace!? He pulled me closer and put a finger under my chin staring at my eyes.

Stay calm everything's fine everything is fine its ok. "Hhhmm... You should get some rest." He said then picking me up and placing me on his bed. He snuggled up next to me.

"u-uhm L-Leo uh-" He grumbled a bit. "If Donnie gets cuddle you so do I." He said voice sightly muffled as he nuzzled his head into my neck once again.

"Uhm a-alright then." my voice was shaky

Shit... I am falling for them