Chapter 10

Y/n's pov

I was in Mikey's room and he was showing me around. "Wow, it's life like in here!" He smiled. "Why thank you, so what do you want to do first we can color, paint, spray paint, or watch a movie?"

I smiled softly. He was so CUTE. "Hmm OOo, I Like spray painting and then we can listen to some music too, if you want?" He was jumping up and down. "I'd love to do that, let me go get some of the supplies, and we can get started. I have a wall in here that I think we can use, hopefully not everything is already covered."

Mikey walked to a different part of the room where I assumed the spray paint should be. I looked around and eventually my gaze traveled to the entrance. Leo and Donnie were leaning on opposite ends of the doorway. Just staring at me then suddenly they both looked me up and down again.

If they both weren't so cute they would be dead right about now. I Just stared at them both while shouting to Mikey. "Hey Mike What songs do you wanna listen to?" I had both my arms crossed, maybe thinking of options if he didn't know.

"Do you know Maneater by Daryl Hall and John Oates?" I thought about it. "Oh yeah I love that- WAIT?! MICHELANGELO how the hell do YOU know that song?! Leo and Donnie put you up to this I swear to god-" I gave them both a death glare but they looked confused.

Mikey had come back with the supplies. "Well no they didn't but they do listen to that song and I like it so." I crossed my arms. "So you're telling me those two knuckleheads ruined your sweet innocence?" He shrugged.

"Well no and also yeah but I still love the song." I looked at Mikey and sighed and then I got a lightbulb HA Singing this song and watching those two's reactions was going to be priceless. Of course I would be dead afterwards but it would be so worth it.

"Ok well I'll play the song then lead me to the blank canvas sir Mikey." I giggled and he laughed and he took me to the wall that we could spray paint on. It was still in the line of sight to where the boys could see us.

I Played the song and we started singing a bit to the beginning. I could tell the boys must have forgotten this song because they were thinking hard trying to remember.

She'll only come out at night

The lean and hungry type

Nothing is new, I've seen her here before

Watching and waiting

Ooh, she's sitting with you but her eyes are on the door

We were starting to spray paint the wall a bit and kept singing

So many have paid to see~

What you think you're getting for free~

The woman is wild, a she-cat tamed by the purr of a Jaguar~

Money's the matter~

If you're in it for love~

You ain't gonna get too far~

I glanced behind us slightly and the boys still weren't getting the song.

We both looked at each other and nodded. Mikey used the spray paint can as a microphone. I did a hair flip and did the same.

Watch out boy she'll chew you up~

(Oh here she comes)~

She's a maneater~

(Oh here she comes)~

Watch out boy she'll chew you up~

(Oh here she comes)~