Chapter 25

SO y'know how last chapter I said like a shit ton of Tangled dialogue would be in this chapter? well I was gonna do that and then I realized I hade a thousand words in and it was only 6 MINUTES into the damn movie, since I was writing tangled dialogue along with Leo and Y/n interacting it was SO LONG so I'm gonna include most of my favorite scenes and ones I think Leo would react to the best.  Anyways ,So there still will be a ton of tangled dialogue just not as much so ya buckle up get your popcorn and enjoy the show. ALSO disclaimer I don't own the movie and there will be spoilers for it- if ya couldn't tell

ALSO AlSO I'll be using this text when someone in the movie is speaking and I'm putting letters by the persons name depending on who is speaking SO the list is

F: Flynn. R: Rapunzel. G: Gothal. RG: Royal guard(S)

(S: Sideburns P: Patchy) What Flynn nick names them cuz I can't find their actual names.

-------------

F: This is the story of how I died

Leo gasped while you quietly giggled.

Don't worry, this is actually a very fun story. And the truth is, its isn't even mine.

this is a story of a girl named, Rapunzel.

And it starts, with the sun.

"wow it's like he could sense my worry through the screen." Leo joked.

Now, once upon a time, a single drop of sunlight fell from the heavens.

"Wow Cupcake didn't know you were in this movie." You looked down at him and Leo looked up right at you. giving you a genuine smile, god that made your heart skip a beat.

And from this small drop of sun, grew a magic, golden, flower. it had the ability to heal the sick, and injured. Oh, you see that old woman, over there? You might wanna remember her. She's kind of important.

Well, centuries pass and a hop skip and a bot ride away there grew a kingdom. The kingdom was ruled by a beloved King and Queen. And the Queen, Well she was about to have a baby, but she got sick, really sick. She was running out of time. And that's when people usually start to look for a miracle, or in this case, a magic golden flower.

"Don't tell me someone's going to die in the first 2 minutes of the movie." Leo whined. you laughed and patted his head. "Don't worry Blueberry. Nothing happens... yet."

"What do you mean YeT?" He questioned. "Sshh you'll see." You say while lowering your head to give him a kiss on the cheek. You feel him stiffen but then completely melt at your touch before you pull away.

This woman, mother Gothel, hoarded it's healing power, and used it to keep herself young for hundreds of years. And all she had to do, was sing a special song.

G: Flower Gleam and glow,

let your power shine,

make the clock reverse,

bring back what once was mine.