Chapter 16

UGH STOP JUST STOP I-I can't take your screaming at me right now. I thought this is so horrible my head is ringing and screaming at me again. I was speed walking away from Leo's room.

God why can't I handle them I mean it's just them flirting it's not like they actually mean anything by it. R-right? Yeah yeah they don't that just must be them, they flirt alot......

I felt eyes on me as I was walking past the kitchen. Ugh I turned around to see Leo and Donnie following me. "Y/n listen we need to-" Donnie spoke but was cut off by Mikey bursting out of the kitchen and going to hug me.

"YYY/nNNnn." He nuzzled his head into my neck so lovingly it was so adorable UGH Mikey could relieve any stress he was so cute! "Haha. Hi Mikeyyy." I hugged him back.

"I was wonderingggg if you wanted to watch one of your favorite movies that you mentioned a while ago I don't think I've ever seen them." Mikey said cheerly....

Wait, what??? I slightly pushed him off of me not in a rude way but just enough to look at him. "YOu'Ve Never seen Nightmare Before Christmas??" My eyes were wide in surprise and he just shook his head.

"WE.HAVE.TO.WATCH.IT." I said happily, beaming with excitement. "Oh god Mikey you've awoken the beast." I heard April say as she stepped out of the kitchen. I looked in her direction and rolled my eyes.

"April for your information that movie is a MaStERPieCe Ok?!" I took my hands off of Mikey's shoulders and crossed my arms. "Suurree Y/n keep telling yourself that you just have an obsession." She smiled at me.

I looked back at Mikey. "Alright Mikey it's time for The Nightmare Before Christmas... Uhhh where to?" I questioned I knew there was a living room but the boys told me splinter always hogged the projector.

Mikey thought for a moment and sighed. "We might have to wait a while actually." He looked really bummed out about it. Aw I hate seeing him sad. "Uh- I may have a sort of fix for this." Donnie said

I then looked over to him as he continued. "I could probably get it going in the lab." Mikey's eyes were now filled with joy again. "MOVIE NIGHT?!" He screamed in excitement jumping up and down. I giggled AAwwW.

"Uhh y-yeah you think you would want to Y/n?" Donnie asked me. Hhmm. Do I want to? "Uuhh... Yeah sure." I saw a little glint of hope in his eyes as well as Leo's... But why hope?

"Well I've seen that movie about A tHousAnD times thanks to Y/n but it would be awesome to see your guys reaction to seeing it for the first time." April chimed in "Ok so it's settled Leo go get Raph." Donnie said

Leo rolled his eyes at Donnie but then started confidently walking away as he usually did. Mikey went to go get snacks while me and April went to get pillows and blankets.

"EhEmm." April broke the silence she was standing outside of Leo's room while I was in it getting the blankets. "Hm?" I hummed in response. "So did those two do anything... stupid?" She asked slightly curious and also a hint of crazy in her voice.

"Uuhmm I wouldn't say that..." I grabbed the pillows Leo had in his room as well as the blankets and handed some to April because there were too many for me to carry by myself.

"But I do have a question... Do they normally flirt a lot? like it's totally normal for them to flirt and not mean anything r-right?" Sounding a little nervous and almost sad as I spoke. April noticed.

"Hhm well I think they mean it when they're flirting N/n." I looked up at her and we started walking to Raph's room next to get some pillows from there as well. "Uuh- I- uhm well maybe..." I said a bit hopeful.

She just smiled and we then gathered some pillows from Raph and even Mikey's room. We entered the lab and dropped everything to the floor. "Aaallrrighhht pillows and blankets have been gathered." April said