Chapter 11

I would like to say later in this chapter there's slight mention of gore it's not horrible but it's still there just a warning

Also the image above is jinx but it kinda shows how Y/n is going to look at the end... crazy insane and lost her mind

Third person pov

"I'm worried about her, she still has injuries and she's going to work?" Leo was pacing back and forth. "I hate to say it but I agree with you Leo." Donnie was leaning on the skate ramp.

Leo looked like he was thinking. "That's it, I'm going to check on her."Leo was starting to head towards the doorway but Donnie stopped him. "Look nardo I'm worried about her too. But we can't just go barging into where she works to check on her."

Leo rolled his eyes at Donnie. "Well what are we supposed to do? I'm really worried. I want to make sure she is ok. We have to go find her."

"Well if you're going to be so controlling and possessive..." Donnie paused looking at his wrist band. Leo went to say something but Donnie cut him off "you might as well do it right."

There was a projection of the city that came from Donnie's wrist band. He had zoomed in where a purple blinking light was moving pretty quickly.

Leo looked at it curiously "what's that dot?" Donnie smiled a little bit deviously. "I'm glad you asked nardo, you see that is y/n. I put a tracker on her before they left when I was hugging her." 

Leo's eyes widened a little bit and he stared at Donnie. "And you called me possessive and controlling?" Donnie put his hands on his hips. "I never said I wasn't"

"Wait a second... Why did she stop at that mystic pizza place?" Donnies head shot towards the projection. "Oh, no." He said to himself.

"What do you mean oh no is she ok?" Leo sounded really worried. 

"I'm sure she's ok but we should go check on her Just in case." Donnie turned off the projection.

"Well no problemo because I can make a portal to the entrance." Leo took his sword out and waved it around.

"Leo you'll never make a portal there-" the portal opened, Leo peeked his head through, and then he pulled back looking at Donnie.

"See I told you." He leaned on his sword with a smug look on his face. "Whatever, let's go." Donnie walked through the portal and Leo followed. They were now in the alleyway where the entrance was to the mystic pizza place.

Both of the boys saw Y/n, and they hid behind a trash can. She just got off her motorcycle and put her helmet on it, placing her mask on quickly.

"Wow, I didn't know she had a motorcycle." Leo whispered to Donnie. "Neither did I." He whispered back already thinking of some upgrades he could do, maybe to surprise her.

She just looked at the wall and the skull jumped a bit opening the portal. "Wow even you're scared? Jeez people must really think I'm insane... guess they're not wrong though!" She sounded oddly cheerful at that last statement.

"What does she mean by that?" Leo looked at Donnie confused. And he rubbed the back of his head. "I might know why... but I can't say."

Leo rolled his eyes. "Why not?" 

"If you respect her privacy you'll understand." That shut Leo up. They both walked over to the wall.

"Greetings uh mister skull, we are with that young lady that just came through here so you may kindly let us in." Donnie said with confidence.