Chapter 28

Y/ns pov

Oh that happened. Oh that-that happened. It's been a while since Donnie and I went on our, date? I guess that's what it was, it had to be a date right? Well duh, we were kissing and cuddle for forever. He refused to let me leave at all every time I tried he'd pull me back into a kiss or a cuddle.

"Donnie it's 5 am I've been cuddling you for hours let me goooo." I groan. Donnie starts holding me even tighter.

"Nooo you're too warm and soft." He whined. Oh he was so hard to say no tooooo. But I wanted to stretch, or get food I was sooo hungry.

I start slowly prying away from him. "I just need to stretch a bit and I'll be back in your arms-"

He refuses to let me go and yanks me  back into his bed. My back was against his plastron and his head in the crook of my neck. 

"No, miiiNNneee." He growls.

I roll my eyes. "Donnie I need to eat sometime, ok you can't hold me forever." I point out.

"Watch me~" he replies.

After that Donnie held me for a while longer. but then April called and said she needed help with something. Damn at 6:30 am? What the fuck did she need help with? Brushing her teeth?

"I'll be right over!" I tell her while putting my phone away.

"Uugghh do you really have to goooo?" He whined. Sadly walking towards me.

"Yes Don April needs help and best friends always help each other." I answered. He walked closer to me and pulled me into a goodbye hug. Or what I thought was a goodbye hug. His lips were very close to my neck and it felt like he was starring for some reason... oh probably because he saw the hickeys Leo left, now that he was getting a closer look.

Then he started sucking on my neck. And in VERY visible places, at least Leo had the courtesy to hide it a little.

"DoNnIE! Now is not the time I have to go!" I scold him. Trying to get pry myself away from him yet again. Then he pulls away from my neck just for a second.

"Mmm but." He goes back to giving hickeys and I roll my eyes. He pulls away again. "If I leave these April will see~." He pauses to give another hickey. "And I don't think you want thaaattt." He happily cheers while I groan.

"Donnie I'm going either way." I inform him. I hear a low whine escape him again as he keeps going. I sighed. "Donnie stop sucking on my neck like it's a lollipop and let me go... please."

"Sigh." He says while slowly pulling away. "Alright, alright. see you when you get back." He said with so much disappointment. I sighed and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"You're amazing Dee thank you for everything ok? I really had a good time, see you later." I exclaimed while walking away.

What you didn't know is that Donnie was trying to make the date last as long as possible. He never wanted it to end. Because he knew once it did he might never be able to hold you like that again. He knew when you went over to Aprils you'd be talking about him and Leo. He knew he had a 50 50 chance and Donatello did not like those odds.

~time skip~

"Ok give me all the details!" April squealed.
I start looking side to side. "What the hell did you need help with- WaIt you just said that so I would come over and talk about the date?!" How did you even know about it??" I asked.

April rolled her eyes. "One obviously I did. two I knew because Mikey told me. three what was I gonna need help in at 6 in the morning? Brushing my teeth?"

I laughed she had the exact same sarcasm and thoughts as me. "Wellll what do you wanna know?" I walk over to the couch and flop onto it.

"Well... how did it go, did you kiss? Did you cuddle, oh did you watch movies, or DaNCe together?" She made a little waltz at the end of her sentence.

"Well we kissed A LoT and cuddled, he refused to let me leave for like forever. But I'll admit I fucking loved that." I answer. April starts happily jumping over to me. "He was so adorable I love him~" I say while dreamily sighing.

"Ugh both of them are just so amazing. like Leo, god his cheesy jokes are the worst but also the best at the same time. his confidence is hilarious, and just the way he can't take anything seriously is so funny." I ramble on while Aprils smile starts to fade.

"UGh and Donnie the way he's so passionate about his work. How he can be closed off but when it matters he can be so caring and soft. Oh my god and the way he always says "sigh" and "gasp" is probably the cutest thing EVeR." I go on and on, then turn over to April, and see her looking at me with a sad concerning face.

"Yeah... you love him... you love them both." She sighs. My dreamy smile fades as well.

.    .   .   . .  .

"This is really bad isn't it?"

"Yeah... yeah it is." I groan while grabbing a pillow and holding it close to me. "WhhYy meeeee." I yell into the pillow. April scoots closer to me and puts the pillow aside then gives me a hug.

"I know, I know this sucks." She cooed while stroking my hair. I sigh and sink into her warm embrace. "Just let all the feelings out."

"UGh I just... I just wanna kiss, and cuddle them both all the damn time. I want to hold them both, I want both of theeemmmm." I whine. April suddenly stops stroking my hair.

"Why not then?" She asked.

"What?" I look towards her with a confused face, but hers only starts to look happier by the second.

"Why not be with both of them?"