Chapter 12

Third Person Pov

Y/n's eyes were filled with pure rage fists clenched staring at the mutant that was still next to Donnie and Leo. One of the smaller mutants laughed. "Are you kidding me? You're just a human. Who the hell do you think you are?"

The giant mutant's eyes widened. "You're going to get us killed or worse!" he whisper yelled to the smaller mutant and he just looked confused.

"Oh, my apologies," Y/n said while sounding enraged with anger. "I haven't properly introduced myself I'm Ms. Haywire." She disappeared into the shadows for a moment and then appeared in front of the smaller mutant.

"You're worst. Fucking. 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚." She then grabbed him by the neck and threw him across the room. Leo and Donnie were amazed at what she had just done how- when- she could really do that? Donnie might have known she had a reputation but to see it in action that was a different story.

Y/n looked back to where the giant mutant had stood but he was gone he started running towards the pizza place's entrance. "Aw how cute he's trying to get away."

Y/n walked over to a table, looked at it for a moment and took a deep breath.

Do it for them, do it for them, it doesn't matter if they hate you after this. She thought to herself. Y/n then grabbed the table completely picking it off from the ground. Her hands were practically screaming at her to stop. But instead of doing that she threw it at the mutant.

It hit them, knocking them out. Hueso shrieked "MY TABLE" "Sorry Hueso, I'll pay for that!" Y/n chuckled a little. But without noticing one of the other mutants snuck up from behind her. She was catching her breath but felt something on her hip and quickly came to the front of her stomach.

She had no time to react as she felt a horrible pain go through her stomach. She immediately turned around. To see one of the three mutants just standing in front of her. "Aw did Ms. Haywire get outsmarted by a pewny mutant?"

They were mocking her. "Shit y you got m me." Y/n hunched over stumbling a bit. "How ever will I be able to fight you now? Oh that's right." Y/n punched the mutant right in the face making them stubble backwards.

"Hate to break it to you but no matter what you throw at me I ain't going down." The mutant looked angry and started throwing punches at Y/n. She dodged and blocked every one of them. The boys were staring at the fight trying to get up but their injuries wouldn't let them.

The mutant kept throwing punches over and over missing every one of them. They looked incredibly angry and kept throwing punches. "Funny thing about anger."

Y/n blocked another punch. "Let it consume you, and soon enough." she blocked another punch and then disappeared from the mutants' view for a moment and then appeared behind them.

"You lose sight of everything." the mutant looked behind them but Y/n wasn't there they looked back and she punched them right in the face knocking them out.

(if you get that reference I love you and ur a true tmnt fan XD)

She looked at the knocked out mutant and then over to the boys. They were shocked just staring at her. She looked away god they were going to hate her she thought. She looked back at them but noticed the mutant she threw to the wall wasn't there anymore.

Y/n looked around and then noticed the mutant was holding a knife in one hand and the other was on their shoulder. The mutant then threw the knife straight for Donnie's head.

FUCK FUCK FUCK! SHIT! Without thinking Y/n ran towards Donnie and before the knife could hit his face Y/n stopped it by putting her arm right in front of him. The knife got stuck in her arm and she let out a groan.

Her head shot towards the mutant. "Oh you have a death wish." She ran over to them and kicked them to the ground. "Don't kill me!" Y/n scoffed. "Oh I'm not gonna kill you but after what I do to you. You're gonna be wishing that I did."

Y/n was about to punch him right in the throat when a new voice in her head stopped her. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬... 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦. Y/n looked at both of the boys as they were standing up trying to walk closer to her.

She looked back at the mutant. "You are so fucking lucky they are here next time I'm not showing you mercy." The mutant just nodded and Y/n got off of them. They then ran away as quickly as possible.

Y/n placed a hand on the knife that was still in her stomach she couldn't take it out or she could bleed to death. She had to get to Donnie's lab as fast as possible. He probably had something to treat this.

She looked at the boy's Donnies shell was bleeding and Leo's arm was as well. Y/n ran over to them. "Don Leo, are you guys ok? I'm so sorry this happened, we have to get back to the lair before anything else tries to kill us"

Y/n placed a hand on Leo's shoulder but he swatted it away. This was it, they hated her, they never wanted to see her again... serves her right for ever caring about them.