Chapter 13

I moved back away from Leo and Donnie keeping my head down. The voices in my head were worse than ever, they just kept ringing in my head saying that I was stupid trust anyone that I was stupid to think they would care. That I was horrible. That I was disgusting. That I was insane. How everyone hated me.

If Donnie and Leo were screaming at me, I couldn't hear it. I... I ran away, not looking back I ran to Hueso. "Take care of their wounds and make sure they get back home. I'll take care of the damage later."

I looked at the ground again. But then I bolted to the exit feeling like my legs were going to fall off. I then got to my motorcycle and hopped on with my helmet. I heard it start and I drove off... To who knows where.

The wind was blowing in my hair, and I could feel the knife in my stomach and arm screaming at me in pain. Blood trickled down my stomach slowly. I felt like I was being set on fire not just because of my wounds but because of the pain from realizing that they didn't care anymore.

How could I be so stupid? How could I care so much? What was wrong with me? I hate this, I hate myself. I could feel tears forming in my eyes, but I told myself not to cry.

Don't cry over something that can't be fixed. Don't cry over something that was never truly there. That caring feeling that I felt, it was never there. I kept telling myself that lie, sadly I did care and even after only knowing them for less than a week they felt like family. They made me feel like I was... Home.

I ended up in a random alleyway. I hopped off my motorcycle, almost stumbling to the ground. My limp legs dragged along the concrete as I was walking.

It started to rain oh how I loved the rain. How it smelt. How it made me feel safe. How it felt so cool on my skin. It was like heaven to me. Raindrops trickled down my face as I looked up at the sky.

It was so peaceful, so so very peaceful. The blood that dripped from my stomach was mixing with the rain as it fell to the floor.

My hands dropped to my sides, and I looked up to the sky. I couldn't tell if I was crying or if it was the rain running down my face but after that everything went black, I passed out.

_-_-_-_-__________________________________________-_-_-_-_

While I was blacked out eventually, I felt warmth consume me. After a while I felt like my stomach was being ripped apart as I heard worried angry and shouting voices. I couldn't make out what they were saying.

Then the pain in my stomach stopped. I groaned while still in a deep sleep. I felt a fluffy blanket being wrapped around me. As I was then placed on a bed

Sadly, I didn't wake up for what felt like ages. Voices screaming bloody murder at me, and nightmares filled my brain. I always felt someone with me, but it was useless, nightmares kept coming back.

Look of disgust on April's face. She said she never wanted to see me again. Sometimes it would be about Donnie or Leo, maybe Mikey or Raph... Or even everyone.

They were now like family to me, and I already screwed it up

no no no no no 

Eventually my eyes finally shot open as I quickly sat up. I saw April looking at her phone and Mikey asleep right next to her. They were both sitting on the subway seats. Was I in Leo's Room? I must have been because I was sitting on his bed.

I realized that my stomach was wrapped in bandages and so was my arm. I had a change of clothes. Oh, dear god I hope April did that.

I slowly crawled to the end of the bed and hung my feet off. April noticed and her head turned towards me, her eyes widened. "Y/N! YOU'RE AWAKE!" She squealed in happiness. Waking up Mikey