Chapter 21

April's Pov.

I was sitting in the room with mayhem eating some popcorn and watching a movie, when all of a sudden. The door bursts open.

"APRIL! Men are stupid IM BECOMING A LESBAIN!" I practically choked on my popcorn what the fuck? I started dying of laughter.

"Welcome to the club I guess?" I said while shrugging. Y/n then walked over to me sluggishly. Flopping onto the sofa

"Ugghh can we go on the roof and talk it's nice and peaceful up there." She asked.

Oh this must be bad. "Sure, let me just clean this up." I say while I place mayhem down and turn off the tv. I put the blankets away and the popcorn bowl in the kitchen.

"Alright let's head up." I say grabbing my shoes and jacket.

Y/n follows me out the window as we both climb up to the roof. She's only ever asked me to come up to the roof with her once before. It was about her voices, she thought they were right about her she thought she was losing herself. But I told her it would be ok that she was still an amazing person. Besides, who doesn't love a little crazy?

I got to the top first and offered my hand to y/n. She took it and pulled herself up. We then walked over to the side of the building, sat down and hung our feet off the edge. I sat there in silence. I wanted to wait until she was ready to speak.

Third person pov.

. . . .

Oh yeah I forgot to mention the boys were going to ask April for advice. About y/n but she beat them to it. Raph told them multiple times they needed rest but Leo just said they needed fresh air and would be back in a flash.

The two turtles were now jumping from rooftop to rooftop. Donnie was ahead of Leo at the moment. "Don slow down!" Leo .

"Not a chance, Nardo." He hollered back then. Leo finally caught up "Seriousl-" before Leo could finish Donnie covered his mouth.

Leo gave his brother a confused look while Donnie just pointed to the next rooftop. There sat y/n and April they were both just looking to the distance. But then April finally spoke.

"I don't want to rush you but it's been about 30 minutes and you haven't said anything." Her voice soft and caring.

Y/n sighed. "Before I came here I was at the lair.... And a-and." She stuttered.

"Aaanndd??" April questioned

Y/n took a deep breath.

"IaccidentallykissedDonniethenLeowalkedinandthentheybothtoldmetheyhavefeelingsformeandthattheyweregoingtotryandwinmeoverbutthey'rebothamazingnowI'mfreakingoutbecauseIhavenoideawhattodoAprilhelllpppmeee." Y/n blurted

*Translation*

(I accidentally kissed Donnie then Leo walked in and the both told me they have feelings for me and that they were going to try and win me over but they're both amazing now I'm freaking out because I have no idea what to do April helpp meee.)

April knew instantly what she said. This mostly happens when a girl is having a boy or girl problem and is freaking out about what the fuck to do. But the boys had no idea, all they heard was. Feelings and fight over me so they managed to put some of the pieces together.

She was talking about them....

April was silent for a moment. Then she started dying of laughter.

"April! This is not funny! This is the first time I'm having a guy problem and you're not helping!" Y/n raised her voice just a bit.