Bonus HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Hello, my Sweet Souls so sadly I've been having a lot of writer's block for this story that's why I haven't been posting. BUT don't worry this story will continue ofc. The thing is I've been planning on writing another story, AGAIN IK. It's going to start after this book is over. But since I don't know when I'm going to be posting for this story, I thought I would give you all a bonus chapter specifically for New Years and it's going to be based off the story I have planned so it's like a little sneak peek plus a bonus chapter.

Sadly this is not a Reader x Rottmnt its an OC x Rottmnt, you can still read it like a reader story ofc. Ik it's not a Reader one but I thought it would be nice to give a New Years chapter for you all.

_____________________

Information

<>

The OC is mute she uses sign language to communicate with the boys. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 The reason she is mute is because- right sorry that's classified information moving on. The OC Is very very protective of the boys; she's basically they're protector at this point she would die for them.

OC NAME: Alora- name meaning is

Sorry all other information is classified :D

       _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Alora was running through the lair looking all over for the boys.

              Arcade, no. . . .

Kitchen, no. . . . .

living room, no. . . . .

She busted into the projector room and the boys immediately turned their heads to her. Raph and Donnie were on the couch and Leo and Mikey were playing Mario kart. All their faces lit up, especially Leo's.

"ALORA!"

Leo jumped up in excitement and ran over to hug her. He picked her up and spun her around laughing a little. She poked his shoulder signaling to put her down. He let out a huff and placed her back on her feet.

Alora started flailing her arms in the air and jumping up and down. "Well you sure are bursting with excitement." Leo joked. Alora smiled brightly.

𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞

She did a small happy dance. "Yeah it is, but what's so special about New Years Eve?" Donnie asked. Alora's eyes widened.

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬, 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫.

"I thought Christmas was the most wonderful time of the year." Mikey stated. "I don't usually get worked up about special occasions, but I do agree with angelo." Donnie added.

𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞