Chapter 8

Y/n's pov 

Eventually after the guys were done with the pizza Leo surprisingly made a portal to the liar. "Seee I told you guys I could do it." the brothers just rolled their eyes as we all stepped through the portal.

I was heading to Leo's room when the turtle himself stepped in front of me with the biggest smirk on his face. "Sooo... Cupcake, about that kiss." my face turned red and sadly this time my mask wasn't there to cover it.

Leo walked even closer to me and cupped my chin. "Wanna try that again? But this time..." He leaned his face to where it was right in front of mine. But thankfully he was interrupted by Donnie grabbing my arm and pulling me to the side.

"Heyy sooo Leo." there was irritation in his tone and he gave his brother a look of anger... was he... was he jealous?! No, nonono... holy shit, he was, he kept looking at Leo with that look of anger before speaking again.

"Y/n will be coming with me. We have some things to discuss." With that he just walked us both off to his lab leaving Leo annoyed and also confused. The Lab's doors then shut behind us.

Donnie let my arm go and turn around to look at me. "Alright I'll ask questions you answer... Truthfully got it?" I looked him straight in the eyes. "Yeah I got it."

"Ok first why was that mutant and Hueso so terrified of you and why did they both listen to you." I paused for a second and then spoke. "Ok well... I go to that pizza place often and I've built up somewhat of a... reputation for myself there."

"....What kind of reputation Y/n" I sighed looking down at the ground. "The kind that people will be afraid of... very afraid of." I glanced upwards just for a second, he just looked at me, almost confused but curious as well.

"And why is that?" I took a deep breath... how the hell do I tell him it wasn't supposed to happen like this fuck I really did screw up, just spit it out Y/n.

"I'll get to that in a minute... but I need to explain a bit more of some other things for you to completely understand, ok?" I fully lifted my head up to look towards him, he sighed. "Fine..."

"Alright well... I first found the pizza place when I was... taking care of a mutant that tried to hurt April." He looked confused. "Taking care of?" I let out a breath of air. And just gave him... that look.

"Oh..." he put his hand behind his head and rubbed it a bit, nervously. "As I was saying he eventually told me other mutants were paying him to go after her... I asked him where they were and. He said they were at that pizza place."

"So eventually I found where it was. long story short I made sure none of them would hurt April.... Ever" Donnie was just shocked at how much I cared about her.

"The reason they were so afraid of me. Is because I would do anything to protect her. I wasn't even afraid of dying if it meant they wouldn't be able to hurt her. They called me crazy, and insane... They weren't wrong about that."

I crossed both of my arms and kicked my foot back and forth. "What do you mean they weren't wrong about you being crazy." Surprisingly he said that with a very soft and sympathetic tone.

𝘏𝘈 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 HATE YOU 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 INSANE 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 ₦Ø Ø₦Ɇ

ł₦₴₳₦Ɇ ₦Ø Ø₦Ɇ ł₦₴₳₦Ɇ

₦Ø Ø₦Ɇ                         ł₦₴₳₦Ɇ                                                       ł₦₴₳₦Ɇ