Chapter 26

So I keep forgetting that I made it to were the turtles sleep in the day and not in the night SO if the time starts getting wonky I'm sorry.

Eventually you fell asleep on Leo's plastron and he gladly carried you back to Aprils. Starring at your beautiful face the entire way there. That definitely made him take a few wrong turns which made him end up getting to Aprils later than expected, but hey! You were beautiful, he couldn't resist.

Of course you did live with him and his brothers, but after all the stuff that happened Leo thought you'd probably want to immediately talk to April anyways.

he Carried you through the window and slowly into the apartment. Trying not to wake you, but what Leo didn't know is April was standing right behind him about to knock him out with a bat not realizing it was him.

Leo turned around and saw her, she swung but Leo was able to dodge it. "APRIL! It's me calm down." He whisper yelled.

April slowly lowered her bat. "Leo?"

"Yes Leo, now be quiet Y/n is sleeping." He said while nodding his head towards you.

April looked down and sigh happily. "So how did it go?" She asked. Leo started walking towards the couch and then placed you on it before replying.

"Great... it went great." He said while rubbing your cheek with his thumb. April walked over to look at you, so peaceful, and calm- aaanndd what the fuck was that on your neck? April rose a brow turned to Leo and the pointed towards your neck.

"Mind explaining this pretty boy?" She said sounding like she could strangle him at any moment. Leo's eyes widened.

"Oh would you look at the time- I've gotta go, see you later April, take good care of Y/n." He whispered before bolting out the window.

April rolled her eyes, she was glad you had a good time. she yawned and stretched her arms out, it was so damn early in the morning you'd probably wake up in the afternoon. Oh she had to call Sunita so you could all talk about this together!

-time skip-

"Ugh. What time is it?" You mumbled feeling the sun on your skin.

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty!" April shouted from the kitchen. What the- where were you? You thought while pushing yourself up on the couch. Oh Aprils apartment.

You saw April come into the room followed by Sunita. They both stared at you. "Uhm... hello?" You mutter.

"Tell us everything!" They both said in unison.

"OoH! Right." You said

"Ok, ok hold on let me go get the pancakes!" April said while bolting towards the kitchen as fast as possible.

"Ok SO how did it go as soon as you left Aprils apartment?" Sunita asked turning to you, you rubbed your eyes and stretched your arms before replying.

"Well he asked me what I wanted to do and I asked him really? And then he wrapped an arm around me and DrAmaticlly said "Yeah, we can do what ever you want think of the possibilities!"

"Do NoT Start without ME!" April said while running back into the room with pancakes. Both you and Sunita laughed before you continued.

"So we got to the Aprils high school, because we were going to watch a movie, and the entire time Leo had his head rested on my lap."