Chapter 1

Chapter 1

[Welcome No. 77 Xianling Yunqian to the world of "The Ruthless Master Falls in Love with Me", your old friend 101 system will serve you wholeheartedly, do you need to import the plot? ]

"No need to thank you."

Yun Qian gave a symbolic rejection, although she knew that rejection was useless.

[101 System: QAQ detected the first nine worlds, and the host had exploited system loopholes and was sluggish, failing to complete the task of [Female Host's Obsession], forcibly entering the next world. The current permission level of the host is LV.0, so there is no permission to refuse the import of the plot. ]

As the spiritual body descended into the target character's body, Yun Qian's brain twitched, and the plot was introduced in one go.

The plot of this world is too miserable, even worse than the plot of the previous nine worlds. The punishment the boss gave her was really not merciful at all. Fortunately, she found a loophole in the 101 system. As long as she was killed, the spirit body would automatically travel to the next world.

Yun Qian's spirit body gradually merged with the original owner, but this fusion was more painful than the previous nine times. In the plots of the first nine fusions, the female protagonist of the abusive literature is often being beaten, slapped, aborted, and so on.

Obviously the original owner was not in such a situation this time, she was in her bedroom, alone.

Even if Yun Qian was not treated inhumanly, her body was still suffering from bone-eroding pain.

This kind of pain is not the pain given by the outside world, but the pain that the original owner has to endure for years and months. Her mutilated spiritual root is aching faintly. The pain.

Her spine, which was finally repaired by her father, also hurt so much that she could not straighten her back, and could only walk with a hunched back like an old man.

In the early days of Yun Qian's body fusion with the original owner, it was already unbearable to endure such pain, and it was hard to imagine how the original owner came here before.

In his memory, the picture of his father Yun Shuisheng leaving the Long Sword Sect flashed, he stroked her hair and told her, "Qianqian, you have to wait for your father to come back, and wait for your father to come to restore the spiritual root's Guiyi Dan, Qian Qian. Once Linggen is repaired and can cultivate, he will no longer need to take medicine and will not suffer any more."

But Yun Shuisheng has been gone for a hundred years and has not come back, and everyone said he was dead. She wanted to go down the mountain to find her father, the three thousand steps of the Long Sword Sect, but she stooped and dragged her painful body in the eyes of everyone, one step at a time.

The blood from the grinding of the toes flowed out of the shoes, and finally fainted on the bluestone brick in pain. Suddenly, she saw a pair of hands with well-defined joints reaching out to her, which were very familiar hands.

At the age of sixteen, she fell from the sword, and it was these hands that saved her. She saw Wei Yulou in a white robe with flying belts, and her reddish face was printed in those cold eyes. , he said to her, "Young Sect Master, Master sent me to teach you how to use the sword."

Maybe it was because the Yingluo flowers bloomed just right that day, or maybe the light aura on Wei Yulou fascinated her, and she fell in love with Wei Yu. building.

If she knew at that time that this love would drag her into the abyss of doom, she would definitely stay far away from Weiyu Tower... Unfortunately, there is no such thing.