Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Wu Lan looked at his palm in disbelief, and saw that the master and servant were lying together miserably together, he immediately laughed, relieved his anger, "The root of the residual spirit is the root of the residual spirit, what's the use of wearing a vestment? Wasn't it broken by one of my hands?"

    The protective vestment is not without weakness, it must be that he just touched the loophole in the vestment and knocked Yun Qian's lingering root away.

    "Bah, you broke my hand, let's see if I won't kill you!" Wu Lan was about to fight Yun Qian, Su Chun was about to block but was held down by Yun Qian, when it was said that Come to a male voice.

    "What are you doing?"

    Wu Lan looked at the sound, and saw a flying pavilion with flowers and mists appearing in the sky. The flying pavilion was printed with the big word "Miao". Is this a person from Miaodan Hall?

    Didn't the Miaodantang use the magic array to send the medicine pills to the Long Sword Sect? Why is it a flying castle this time?

    Wu Lan was stunned, the hall master Ni Youjue had already floated down from the pavilion. The brocade pattern on his body was dazzling, and the ornaments around his waist were jingling, showing the fancy taste of the master. He walked up to Yun Qian and looked up and down. After thinking about this person for a while, I realized that she was Yun Shuisheng's daughter.

    How did she become such a ghost? Worse than when he was struck by lightning a hundred years ago? It stands to reason that the elixir supplements he supplied should have taken care of her.

    Before he could ask, Yun Qian looked at him angrily and said, "Uncle..."

    The uncle's voice called Ni Youjue felt a little guilty.

    Yun Shuisheng asked him a hundred years ago to visit Yun Qian frequently at the Long Sword Sect. As a result, he was addicted to collecting handicrafts from all over the mainland and forgot about it. Thinking of this, Niyou Jue Yunqian's tone became softer and softer, "Qianqian, it's cold on the ground, get up quickly."

    Having said that, he didn't mean to help Yunqian in the slightest, Yun Qian rolled his eyes in his heart, This cheap uncle treasures the dangling objects on his body, probably because he is afraid that helping her will damage these accessories.

    Yun Qian lowered her tone and said aggrieved, "Uncle, why are you here?"

    If Yun Qian asked him, "Why did you come here!", Ni Youjue, who was afraid of taking responsibility, would definitely find a reason to prevaricate her immediately.

    But she didn't ask that, but asked him aggrievedly why he came. Ni Youjue's few consciences were tightened, but he wouldn't tell her that Yun Shuisheng's face suddenly appeared on the spot when he was wiping the antiques at noon today. In his mind, he couldn't shake it off.

    Every time he wiped an antique, a paralyzed face of Yun Shuisheng grew on the antique, and he couldn't wipe it off.

    He felt that it was Yun Shuisheng who died outside asking him why he didn't take good care of Yun Qian. He wasn't afraid of ghosts, but Antique was his "wife". Facing a wife with a "Yun Shuisheng" head, he really will wilt.

    Ni Youjue said softly, "Uncle came to see Qianqian."

    "Uncle, Qianqian is not good." Yun Qian bit her lower lip and said, "They stopped giving my uncle to Qianqian's elixir, and they returned it. Give the elixir to others."

    "There is such a thing!" Ni Youjue immediately picked up the few consciences, "Come out, who did it! Uncle decides for you!"

    Yun Qian blinked her eyes, "Weiyu Building."