Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    After Yan Muqing said this, from the top view, they changed from the H letter shape to the I letter shape.

    There was a muffled groan from the top of his head, Yun Qian looked up and saw that his lips were broken, which should have been knocked out by her head.

    Yun Qian watched the blood oozing from his lips. She wanted to wipe the blood with her fingers, but when she touched it, she couldn't help but reverse the operation and wipe the blood for him. Evenly, he put a layer of rouge on his lips.

    When she was doing all this, Yan Muqing was watching her quietly, her cold fingers on his lips smelled of mint, he remembered the last time her fingers were bitten by him, his eyelashes trembled, slightly Opened thin lips.

    But the finger moved away, and the tip of Yan Muqing's tongue only tasted the rust on his lips.

    Yun Qian met Yan Muqing's gloomy gaze, which looked like a hunter, and her blood-stained red lips made him a bit more seductive. She originally wanted to admire the beauty with "lipstick" on, but it didn't seem quite right.

    "Your mouth is bleeding, I'll get something to wipe it for you." Yun Qian was still calm, but this time Yan Muqing's angry look was a bit unexpected. She still thought it was more fun to fry his hair. It's a little dangerous.

    She was about to escape from the crime scene, but her arms were pulled with force, and the position of lying on her side changed to lying on her stomach. She was lying on Yan Muqing's chest.

    There was an indulgent scent in the air, but when she noticed it, it was already too strong. This scent seemed to have an addictive magic, so much so that her mind went blank for a while.

    It wasn't until two pieces of softness were printed on her neck that Yun Qian's whole body felt agitated. After she came back to her senses, she realized that the back of her neck was being pressed by Yan Muqing, the hot breath sprayed on her neck, and he was kissing her wet and hot. .

    Yun Qian pushed him away, Yan Muqing's dark eyes were full of dissatisfaction with being interrupted. His breathing was chaotic, and he looked at her darkly, licking his torn lips like aftertaste, glowing red. Alluring and full. Luster.

    Yun Qian held Yan Muqing's shoulder that was about to move.

    Yan Muqing's eyes paused on Yun Qian's neck full of blood-colored lip prints. She looked at her with a deep look, and said in a hoarse voice, "I want to mark you with scent."

    His scent was all over her body.

    "?"

    Yan Muqing grabbed Yun Qian's wrist with her hand, and Yun Qian used her spiritual power to fight against it, but she found that Yan Muqing's strength seemed to have increased. Has his strength recovered?

    Yan Muqing pulled her closer, her wrists would be burned by the heat under his palm, he buried his head between her neck, Yun Qian felt that the two fox ears were rubbing against her cheeks.

    "..."

    He said that Chun's symptoms were getting worse.

    Before the belt was about to be undone, Yun Qian let out his words, Yan Muqing couldn't move for a moment, he could only stare at her, his eyes lingering on her neckline, where his teeth bit open, A little bit of clavicle was exposed, and there was no time to leave a mark.

    Yun Qian stared at his red eyes, patted his flushed cheeks, and said, "I refuse, I don't want to be marked by your scent."

    Yan Muqing took a heavy breath, "You said I like my smell."