Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    "You have to go."

    Yun Qian gave a speech when she saw that Yan Muqing didn't cooperate.

    Yan Muqing's body froze, and he got out of bed uncontrollably. He tried to fight, but he only slowed down his movements and did not succeed in preventing Yun Qian from giving him orders.

    Sitting on the couch, Yan Muqing's thin lips were taut and straight, her dark eyes were heavy, and she could not wait to stare Yun Qian out of two big holes.

    The beauty couch was made according to the figure of a woman, it was indeed a bit small for a tall man like Yan Muqing, but breathing adjustment was definitely enough, not to mention that he turned into a fox when he slept, so why maintain his human form.

    But when he woke up the next day, Yun Qian saw Yan Muqing, who was still sitting cross-legged on the couch in a humanoid state.

    His eyes were closed, his face was much better than yesterday, and his lips were a little red. Yun Qian approached quietly, and she found that Yan Muqing didn't seem to adjust his breath, he just fell asleep.

    Isn't it uncomfortable to sit and sleep like this? Why not turn into a fox?

    Accidentally stepped on the porcelain bottle containing the elixir under her feet. The sound was not big, but Yan Muqing opened her eyes quickly and looked at her keenly. After she saw clearly that it was her, the vigilance in her eyes slowly dissipated.

    Yun Qian went around him to open the window. The window opened, and the sky light poured in. Yan Muqing's eyelashes trembled uncomfortably. He hadn't seen the light for a long time, and he didn't know how many years he was locked up.     Thinking of those who locked him in the Chaos Gate, Yan Muqing could not wait to kill them quickly. It was too easy to just kill them. He had to lock them in the Chaos Gate and suffer the torture of being imprisoned.     Yan Muqing got up and wanted to go out, but was blocked by Yun Qian, she said, "You can't go out in a human shape, so I can't explain it clearly."     Yan Muqing frowned. He has also heard a little about human etiquette. It is nothing more than the difference between men and women. Staying in the same room will be criticized by others, but he is not a human being, he is a fox demon.     He was imprisoned in front of the Chaos Gate, and now he went out with his original appearance and no one would recognize him as Yan Muqing.

    Yun Qian reminded, "If you go out with two fox ears, your identity as a monster will be seen through. You can go out if you want, but you have to become a fox. I'll take you out."

    Yan Muqing had forgotten that he now has spiritual power. Low, the ears can't be hidden yet, so going out will definitely be caught by the monks.

    Yan Muqing frowned, thought for a moment and asked, "How long have I been detained?"

    "A thousand years."

    A thousand years... no

    wonder.

    For a thousand years, the outside world has experienced vicissitudes and changes. Perhaps the red fox is no longer an existence that was massacred.

    Although Yan Muqing already knew that going out as a fox was the most unobtrusive option, he felt ashamed at the thought of going out with this woman like a pet.

    Yan Muqing tried to hide the fox ears, even if he exhausted all his spiritual power, he was not willing to go out with Yun Qian as a spiritual pet.

    By the time his ears were completely hidden, there was a thin layer of sweat oozing from the bridge of his straight nose.

    Yun Qian was speechless when he saw that he was going to go around her again.