Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    But "don't" didn't come out of nowhere, and Yun Qian fainted.

    Su Chun even took the fox and grabbed it, so that the man and the fox didn't fall to the ground. She hurriedly moved Yun Qian and the fox to the bed, panicking. Yun Qian had also fainted before, so she went to Wei Yulou, but was turned away by Nie Shuo.

    She had to ask the pharmacist Wu Lan, but the pharmacist Wu Lan treated the young lady well, but instead used poison on the young lady, which aggravated the young lady's condition.

    This time, the pharmacist Wu Lan could not be invited over.

    But the young lady's face is really bad now, and the young lady's body is already poor.

    The way to save the young lady without hiring a pharmacist...

    Su Chun looked at Yun Qian lying on the bed, bit his lip, and walked out the door.

    When Yun Qian woke up, it was not raining outside. She hurriedly got up and went to Su Chun's house to check. Sure enough, Su Chun was not there.

    In the original text, it was said that the original owner fainted after his eyes were gouged out by Wei Yulou. Su Chun went to the pharmacy to steal the elixir from the original owner, and was then sent by the pharmacist Wu Lan to the Sin Ching Division to be tortured to death.

    She crossed over and destroyed Wen Ran's plan. Although her eyes were not gouged out, she fainted just like the original text. Su Chun was not in Linshuiju, so she must have gone to steal the elixir for her. She had to get there before Wu Lan could take action.

    Yun Qian drew a gossip array and flew directly to the medicine room. Before landing, she saw Su Chun lying on the ground from a distance, with her arms crossed and she was protecting something, while the two standing beside her A drug boy was beating her.

    Wu Lan stood by and watched coldly.

    "To dare to steal the elixir, it's really not right. The master is a scourge, and the slave is also a bitch." Wu Lan said coldly, "Hit me!" The

    two medicine boys immediately increased the strength of the beating, Punching and kicking Su Chun.

    Su Chun was wronged and angry. What does it mean that the upper beam is not right and the lower beam is crooked? Her young lady was framed by Wen Ran. She wanted to refute Wu Lan loudly, but she didn't dare. She was afraid that if she angered Wu Lan and others and was beaten to death, she would not be able to take the medicine back with her.

    Just when Yaotong's foot was about to kick her head, a figure appeared in front of her. Su Chun's eyes flickered, and he saw Yun Qian's face. Her hair was not dry yet, and the broken hair was wet and stuck to the forehead. Those eyes were amazingly bright.

    It reminded Su Chun of the young lady from a hundred years ago. At that time, the young lady was as confident as a little sun, completely different from the arrogant and dejected appearance of her later.

    Su Chun remembered what Yun Qian had suffered, and her eyes instantly became wet, "Miss..."

    Yun Qian thought she was afraid, her eyes softened, and she stroked her head, "Don't be afraid, I'm here."

    Su Chun thought Cry, her young lady has always been a good master, protecting her and pampering her. Brave and kind, how could such a person leave the team privately on a mission, how could it be possible to push Su Luo out to protect himself from the Fire Gu, but they didn't believe it.