Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Bai Hao's body froze. He didn't know how Yun Qian recognized him. His nine-tailed shape was hundreds of times larger than it is now, and he had nine tails.

    "If you don't answer me, I can kill you now." Yun Qian threatened.

    Bai Zhao finally got his life back, but of course he didn't want to die.

    A white light flashed, and he turned into a human figure.

    Yun Qian looked at the pale seventeen or eighteen-year-old boy in front of him. His face was so tender that he could squeeze water out of it. Yun Qian suddenly wondered how old he was, "How old are you?

    " Seventeen."

    So young.

    This is considered a cub in the demon, right?

    Yun Qian asked again, "What's your master's identity?"

    Bai Zhao said softly, "She is the eldest princess of Shenqi Continent."

    Yun Qian knew that the eldest princess, Sang Miao, was the emperor's younger sister.

    "What did she come here for?"

    "Looking for the fox demon."

    "What did she do with the fox demon?"

    Yan Muqing said that it was not easy to kill people in the palace before. This princess should have met Yan Muqing at that time. Did Yan Muqing kill her? The person she cares about, she holds a grudge against Yan Muqing, has she found it now?

    Bai Hao said, "She wants to take all the fox demons she finds as her spiritual pets, and I'm just one of them."

    He glanced at the red fox lying on the couch and said, "There are white foxes and red foxes among the spiritual pets in the princess' residence. Fox, it's just that red foxes are relatively rare."

    After hearing Bai Zhao's words, Yun Qian was not sure of her inference, maybe that princess just had a hobby of collecting fox demons to become spiritual pets?

    "Why is she chasing us?"

    Bai Zhao shook his head, "I don't know."

    Yun Qian looked at him, "You're only seventeen years old, and the demon pill should have been formed not long ago. How did you reach the tenth level of the contract with the princess?"

    Bai Zhao was silent for a while, then lowered his eyes and said, "I don't know."

    Yun Qian saw that his lips were pale, so she didn't force him to say it. Yan Muqing's knife was fine to her, but she might have hurt the Xuehu very badly. She was just curious about how the seal level was improved, so she just asked casually.

    Yun Qian guessed that the reason why the snow fox fell into the grass was that the princess had abandoned it. The reason why the cultivator abandoned the pet was because the pet was dying or the inner alchemy was destroyed, so it couldn't be driven.

    "Your deed seal must have been released by the princess, so you can't be recalled. Although I saved you, I have to be on guard against you. If you escape and tell the princess about my whereabouts, it will be very troublesome."

    Bai Zhao Looking up at Yun Qian, he said in a trembling voice, "Are you going to kill me?"

    He didn't want to die, just as Yun Qian said, he was only eighteen years old. Since he was born, he has been accepted into the Princess Mansion. Due to his extraordinary talent and caution, the princess has paid much more attention and favor to him than other spiritual pets in these years.