Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    Yan Muqing recited "be gentle" four or five times in his heart, before he resisted not using a red thread to tie Bai Zhao and throw it out. Bai Zhao was frightened by Yan Muqing's gaze and shrank his shoulders.

    Yun Qian felt that Yan Muqing was like a ticking time bomb. The bomb could explode at any time. She calmed her mind and said to Bai Zhao, "I don't despise you..."

    After saying this, Yan Muqing's eyes were like a knife that slashed her from top to bottom. Over and over, she even felt a hint of an instant feeling of being caught in bed.

    But there was only a trace, she quickly pulled away from this illusion, and said calmly, "But I don't need to sleep." The

    difference between Bai Zhao and Yan Muqing is that he knows how to judge the situation and accept it when he sees it, he thought. Yan Muqing's way of serving the bed like an overlord is definitely disgusted by Yun Qian, but Bai Hao has witnessed the whole process of Yan Muqing being kicked out, and he has never seen Yun Qian so angry.

    Bai Hao took retreat as advance, lowered his eyes and said in despair, "Then call me when the master needs me, and I will always wait for

    the master." Anyone who sees a seventeen-year-old beautiful boy with fox ears, bathed in the moonlight , If you look at you with tears in your eyes, you will feel pity, and Yun Qian is no exception.

    Yan Muqing listened to Yun Qian's inner voice, and just wanted to beat someone up, but before he could actually make a move, she heard Yun Qian ponder, "Xiao Bai, if you send... A female fox?"

    Yan Muqing's anger was instantly relieved, he wanted to laugh when he saw Bai Zhao's collapsed expression, Yun Qian thought that Bai Zhao was in love, and she mentioned it to him last time.

    Thinking of this, Yan Muqing felt unhappy again, she just thought of finding him a female fox just because she didn't care about him.

    He couldn't help comparing himself to Bai Zhao, if it wasn't for him, if Bai Zhao went to get close to Yun Qian, would she agree.

    Yan Muqing didn't know there was a word called jealous, he just felt like he had eaten sour fruit, and it was sour and stuffy.

    I can't imagine that I haven't eaten the sour fruit in Mengyoujing for thousands of years, but now I think of this taste.

    After dismissing Bai Zhao, Yun Qian was about to close the door when Yan Muqing stopped the door frame, he said sourly, "You are not allowed to let Bai Zhao sleep in bed!"

    "..." Didn't she just reject Bai Zhao just now? What kind of unreasonable trouble is he doing?

    Yun Qian was so sleepy that she didn't want to talk to Yan Muqing, she just wanted to sleep. She really admired this dead fox who was so injured.

    Yan Muqing didn't let Yun Qian close the door, "You must not think about him in your heart." Thinking

    is something she can't control, and Yun Qian felt that Yan Muqing's request was simply too hard for a man to do.

    Fortunately, she has always been good at throwing the blame, and she thinks Yan Muqing's melancholy drooping fox ears is very funny. She smiled at him, "I didn't want to, but you always mention it, but it has deepened my impression."

    Yun Having said that, Yan Muqing really felt that it was his own problem. He regretted mentioning Bai Zhao's name just now, and bent down like a boneless man, looking very dejected.

    Yun Qian thought he was going to fall down to help him, but he just rested his head on her shoulder.

    He's so big and tall, it's really embarrassing to put all his weight on her.