Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Yun Qian walked towards Wen Ran like a puppet. At this moment, a ding sound appeared in her mind, and a data card appeared in front of her.

    Name: Yun Qian (the heroine of abuse)

    Level: LV.0 (full level LV.10)

    Face value: 70/100

    Pain: 60/100

    Luck: 0/100

    Realm: Remnant Spirit Root

    [101 System: Host detected Entering the plot, the host gets the benefit of randomly setting attribute values, ask the host which attribute to modify. ]

    so good?

    Yun Qian said without hesitation, "Help me reduce the pain to 0."

    [101 System: I have helped the host to reduce the pain to 0, I wish the host a happy life, complete the task as soon as possible and return to the heaven, alright! ]

    No pain, the pain in the body completely disappeared, and the broken spiritual root in the brain finally did not have to torture her fragile nerves.

    Yun Qian felt that she had finally come back to life, but the pain just disappeared, and the injuries on her body still existed. Therefore, her hand holding the poison was still trembling like Parkinson's, as if the poison would be shattered in the next second.

    Wen Ran obviously noticed this too. She frowned and ordered Yun Qian, "Poison me."

    Yun Qian was about to unplug the porcelain bottle, but her weak hand did not pull it out for a long time. Losing his patience, he withdrew the puppet technique, and the little paper figurine attached to Yun Qian's back immediately burned to ashes.

    She almost forgot that this paper figurine couldn't be placed on Yun Qian's back. If Wei Yulou found out, it would be unclear.

    Without the control of the paper man, Yun Qian was finally able to control his body.

    Wen Ran glanced at the white robe that appeared in the yard, and was about to grab Yun Qian's wrist and swallow the poison. As soon as her fingertips touched the bottle, Yun Qian noticed Wen Ran's intention.

    People's desire to survive in a desperate situation is very strong, but she is different. As a migrant worker, she misses the soft sofa, sparkling water in the heaven, and Erha Qingqing who is about to bald her.     She returned to her heart like an arrow, so her weak body immediately burst out with powerful energy, and pulled out the poison plug before Wen Ran. With Wen Ran's hand, Monkey hurriedly poured the poison into his mouth.     This scene shocked Wen Ran.     Equally shocked was Wei Yulou, who was standing at the door. He smelled the poison in Yun Qian's hand. Destroyed and died.     Wei Yulou's expression changed, his body reacted faster than his thoughts, and in just a split second he dodged in front of Yun Qian, pinched her chin with one hand, and grabbed her throat with the other.     Yun Qian felt sick for a while, the poison mixed with the food in her stomach and vomited Wei Yulou all over her body. Her heart was bleeding, why did Wei Yulou dig out the poison, or she would go back and stay speechless.     Wei Yulou has a serious cleanliness addiction, but at this moment he doesn't care about the filth all over his body. He covers Yun Qian's back with his hands and uses spiritual power to detoxify her.     If it was the original owner at this moment, she would definitely think that Wei Yulou rescued her out of concern, but Yun Qian, who knew the whole story, knew that Wei Yulou just thought it was too cheap for her to die like this.     A hundred years ago, Su Luo, Wei Yulou's secret crush, took Yun Qian, Wen Ran and a hundred disciples to kill the flower demon. On the way back, Wen Ran deliberately disappeared. Su Luo, Yun Qian and a group of disciples went out to find them. Wen Ran was found in the deserted forest.     In the desolate forest, the ancient beast Zhanhunhu was sealed, and Wen Ran designed to release the Zhanhunhu. Su Luo was planted by the Zhanhunhu in his body and became an idiot, and the original owner suffered to save Wen Ran. Seriously injured.     It was only when the original owner woke up that they found out that among the more than 100 people who went out, only she, Wen Ran and Su Luo were still alive.     Wen Ran publicly accused her of leaving the team for disobedience, and accidentally released the Soul Slayer Tiger, which led to this tragedy.