Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Yuan Fufeng was so anxious, but in the bamboo slip, Yun Qian said, "Master, I have more important things to do, so let the sky collapse first."

    Yuan Fufeng almost vomited blood, the savior mentioned on the stone tablet actually let the sky directly Collapse first, does that sound like a word?

    Xiao Jing, who was on the side, looked at the broken sky at the coastline, and always felt that this scene seemed familiar.

    As soon as Yun Qian cut off the bamboo slips, Yuan Fufeng blocked his mouth, and before he could vent, he saw Xiao Jing already flying away in the distance.

    Yuan Fufeng broke out in a cold sweat when he saw that Xiao Jing was flying towards the place where the sky collapsed.

    How could Xiao Jing be so reckless!

    He didn't even have time to probe that place with his divine sense!

    It really doesn't make him worry about one or two.

    Yuan Fufeng first used the teleportation array to summon Zhai Yu, and then followed Xiao Jing and flew out of the island.

    The three looked down in the air.

    On the gravel by the sea, there are countless people wearing masks, and they are working together to tear apart the holes in the sky.

    The power that burst out from their fingertips was astonishingly oppressive.

    The suppressed Yuan Fufeng and the others were out of breath, and when they got close, they could see clearly that it was not that the sky had collapsed, but that the seal had been broken!

    These people are breaking the seal!

    Xiao Jing's gaze swept across the faces of the group of masked people, and finally landed on the person lying on the gravel, whose spiritual power had been exhausted and died - Li Yun.

    Li Yun, like him, came from another world outside the Shenqi Continent - Bozhou. In addition, those "slaves" came from different worlds.

    His eyes fell on the other "slaves". It turned out that those "slaves" were transported by the people from the Slaughter Tower to break the seal?

    This is the purpose of the people in the Slaughter Tower to arrest capable people from all walks of life.

    What kind of seal is this, it is worth these people to do this!

    A lot of pictures flashed in his mind, and in the place where he couldn't see the front of his clothes, the stone of rebirth was hot and hot.

    Countless dream fragments came to Xiao Jing's mind.

    It was as if he had gone back a few years.

    A group of people wearing masks came to Bozhou with terrifying power, killed his mother, and took away all the monks in the homeland above the level of fit, as well as those talented teenagers.

    He is one of the teenagers.

    He was tagged as a slave and taken to a place called the Slaughter Tower.

    Like him, there are monks from all walks of life with high cultivation bases.

    Everyone was overwhelmed with despair.

    The people in the Slaughter Tower are too terrifying, even the powerhouses in the realm of tribulation are not their opponents, and they also have all kinds of lost secret techniques.