Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    The disciples were stunned, what did Lu Ming mean? Didn't he want to drive Yun Qian out of the Long Sword Sect, why did he still accept Yun Qian as a disciple?

    At this time, they couldn't help but think of the rumor that the inner disciples of Canglai Peak had formed 444 golden elixir in Chuan Yunqian not long ago.

    Thinking of the great momentum of the thunder tribulation just now, if the rumors are true, Yun Qian's talent is even greater than that of Venerable Penglai back then.

    And Lu Ming wanted to accept Yun Qian as a disciple, he must have seen this and wanted to accept her as his seat!

    Thinking of this, the faces of the disciples became colorful.

    If Yun Qian went to Miechen Peak, with Lu Ming supporting her, and she would no longer be held down by Wei Yulou, wouldn't they be finished!

    A disciple boldly said, "Elder Lu, the Long Sword Sect has rules for recruiting disciples except Qingjue Peak. It's inappropriate for you to let the Young Sect Master go to Destroy Chenfeng..."

    Before he finished speaking, Lu Ming An eye knife was shot at him, making him hurry to silence.

    The other disciples were also silent, and no one dared to make a sound. It was true that Lu Ming had not been here for a hundred years. They almost forgot his methods, and they dared to touch his bad head at this time.

    Yun Qian knew that Lu Ming was absolutely uneasy and kind to accept her as a disciple, but she also knew the threat from Lu Ming's mouth. In Lu Ming's meaning, if she didn't agree to him, she might be kicked out of the Long Sword Sect by his means.

    But at present, she can't leave the Long Sword Sect, and the matter of the Soul Chopping Tiger has not been resolved.

    She can only use the strategy of delaying troops now.

    Yun Qian thought for a while, then raised her eyes and said, "Elder Lu, that disciple is right, the Long Sword Sect has rules for recruiting disciples, how can I break the rules because of me alone."

    She seemed to smile. Next, "Why don't I go to Miechen Peak when I wait for the recruiting meeting?" The

    disciple recruiting meeting is not long after, and the most important thing Lu Ming lacks is patience. Just before she enters Miechen Peak, take a good look. Take a look at her and see what her purpose is.

    "Okay." Lu Ming replied with a smile, his bottomless eyes looked like an abyss at Yun Qian for a moment, and disappeared on the tile in an instant.

    After Lu Ming left, most of the disciples also left.

    Jiang Hui remembered that Yun Qian gave birth at such a fast speed. He felt that he had guessed that the speed of the young sect master's transformation in twenty years was still slow. According to the young sect master's speed, it might be completed in a few years.

    He walked up to Yun Qian, swallowed, and said, "Young Sect Master, I'll return the last elixir to you. My father said that my grandfather told him when he was drunk. I'm afraid it shouldn't be true."

    Speaking of which, he was going to rummage through the Qiankun bag to find the elixir. He didn't dare to ask for this elixir. If the young sect master didn't find this place to blame him in the future, it would be over.

    Yun Qian didn't pick up those spiritual pills. Since Jiang Hui came to her, she just happened to ask him about the Slaughter Tower, "Did your grandfather specifically say what the Slaughter Tower is?"