Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    When Yun Qian was already lying on the bed, she found that Yan Muqing was still standing there, not sure what she was thinking, maybe he was cursing her through gnashing of teeth.

    Yun Qian secretly delighted in her heart, turned on the system and started chasing more than 300 episodes of Indian dramas. She wondered if she could return to the heaven after seeing the ending.

    Yan Muqing looked at Yun Qian lying on the bed with her eyes closed, her brows gradually furrowed.

    I remembered what I just heard.

    ——“How can you kill me if you don’t restore your strength, how can I go back if you don’t kill me?”

    Go back?

    Kill her and she can go back?

    Yun Qian didn't give up on the Slaughter Tower. She went to it several times, but it was still useless. After she played, the limbs hit by the skills became more and more rigid, and the whole person was in a negative state.

    Originally, no one would watch a boring competition like Yun Qian, whose victory and defeat had already been decided.

    But when everyone found that she seemed to be struggling to get up from the ground every time, every time her opponent was out of breath, but she was full of strength, they finally realized that something was wrong.

    Could she be perfunctorily trying?

    Whose slave is this?

    Originally, there were only a few people on the second floor plus Yan Muqing to watch the competition. Within a week, the second floor was full of people, and everyone wanted to come and see this magical slave.

    "Is she acting?"

    "Could it be that her master ordered it?"

    "This slave's realm is not simple... Being beaten like this without dying, wouldn't it be a calamity?"

    "Is there a powerful god ? Can you penetrate the ground and detect her spiritual power fluctuations?"

    "The great master said, she didn't use spiritual magic at all, where did the spiritual power fluctuations come from."

    Yan Muqing listened to the conversations of the people around him. It's not a big surprise in the realm of tribulation, and their chat is extremely dull.

    They were just wondering why Yun Qian deliberately lost the competition, which was very strange.

    The more people watched it, the more people rewarded it.

    All kinds of fancy gifts floating around.

    The Slaughter Tower has not been so lively since Li Yun was locked up. Ah Jiu came to the second floor from the tall building, and happened to see Fu Tian standing at the railing, watching the competition in the floating mirror.

    "The landlord is back." Ah Jiu respectfully saluted Fu Tian.

    The two days that Fu Tian went out, he went to the top to submit the "Upgrade Roster". He didn't expect to see such an interesting competition when he came back. He rarely went down to the top floor on weekdays.

    Fu Tian looked at him and suddenly felt that something was wrong, "Why is this slave looking at Miansheng?"

    "Which one?" Ah Jiu looked at the two slaves wearing masks in the floating mirror and pointed at Yun Qian, "Is it her?"