Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Yan Muqing also knew that the injury was seen by Yun Qian. He thought she would ignore it, but she didn't expect her to reveal it mercilessly, "I didn't expect that you really couldn't do this well."

    Yan Muqing felt A psychic attack in the knee.

    "You are over a thousand years old, I thought you were only three years old." The

    second attack.

    The blue veins on Yan Muqing's forehead jumped, and he said with a cold face, "I have used spiritual techniques to do anything since I was born, and only you mortals can do this with your hands."

    Yun Qian knew that it was almost the same from his expression, and said to him, "Give me your hand. If you don't take care of the blood, the ground will be stained, and you want me to clean it."

    Yan Muqing thought badly that she could wipe for a while, but Yun Qian didn't do what she wanted. Yan Ling, his hand was handed over to hers uncontrollably.

    The opening on the wide palm is very eye-catching, and there is a lot of blood. Does he not hurt?

    ——"Although he said that to make him hate me, isn't it too much?"

    Yan Muqing's ears moved slightly, wanting to hear more, but she didn't say anything else in her heart. She made him hate her, why did she make him hate her?

    He will be very angry when he sees the enemy. Is she trying to anger him and make him feel uncomfortable?

    Yan Muqing's face sank.

    It seems that she will speak ill of him many times in the future. He can't follow her way, and he has to keep his mind at peace.

    He frowned, but it was too difficult for him to keep his peace of mind. He was easily provoked. Unless he killed the enemy, he could not calm down.

    The warm touch on his palm pulled him out of the sluggish past, and his focus was on the pair of slender hands that were holding him. His hands were cold. Human body temperature turned out to be much lower than that of foxes.

    Maybe it was the cold touch that took away the impetuousness in his heart, and he didn't have much resistance to her touch.

    All the inner and outer disciples gathered in the square of Canglai Peak.

    The square is the place where Canglai Peak holds the disciple meeting. Today is the Shangming Festival. The elders of Sifeng are not here except for Elder Lu Ming, who is retreating at Miechen Peak. The three elders Yuan Fufeng, Zhai Yu, and Mo Yuan are all here.

    All the disciples are waiting for the notification in the sect master order, and the young sect master will issue the spirit pills to them to help them break through the realm.

    Jiang Hui wondered, "Didn't the young sect master say this is a rumor? Why is the morning meeting still held as scheduled?"

    Zhou Pan shook his head and said he didn't know either.

    The disciples were all whispering.

    "I didn't expect the Young Sect Master to give us the elixir. Did we blame her wrongly before?"

    "I'm afraid she wants to atone for her sins, after all, so many people died back then."

    "I thought she would swallow the elixir alone... ...It's still a bit human."

    "Stop arguing, the Sect Master is here."

    Wei Yulou was standing on the jade platform on the stone steps, with his own disciples Nie Shuo and Wen Ran standing beside him. Seeing Yun Qian, she frowned and asked Wen Ran, "Why hasn't Yun Qian come yet?" Wen Ran pretended to be puzzled, "I asked Xiao He to inform Yun Qian last night. Did     she