Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    Wei Yulou remembered Yun Qian's thin back when it rained that day.

    Anyway, if she can do it, he will give her a chance. If she is ignorant this time, he will not be merciful to her again.

    After Wei Yulou responded, Wen Ran returned to Weiyang Residence, and as soon as he stepped into the threshold, his hand grabbed on the door uncontrollably.

    The slender fingers turned white, and the poison in her body was strangling her heart like crazy vines. She hurriedly took out the close-fitting porcelain bottle from her sleeve, poured out a spiritual pill and swallowed it, and the devilish poison was suppressed.

    The pale lips gradually became red, and when Wen Ran straightened up, she saw the uninvited guest sitting on her bed.

    The man was wearing a black robe, leaning against the wall, his entire face was wrapped in bandages, and only a pair of eyes that could not see the emotions looked at her through the mask without any disturbance.

    His hands exposed from his black sleeves were also tightly wrapped in bandages, and only his eyes were exposed.

    Wen Ran sneered, eyes only on him for a moment, then turned to leave.

    Yan Muqing adjusted his breath day and night, and although his spiritual power recovered a little, it would soon leak out, and it would not be able to remain in the body for too long.

    This is the seal of Chaos Sect that suppresses him. He has to find a way to get rid of this restriction before he can recover his spiritual power without any barriers.

    He opened his eyelashes impatiently, and sure enough Yun Qian was still sleeping.

    He had never seen such a lazy monk.

    She turned her back to him, revealing the slender back of her neck unsuspectingly, with the plum blossom print he made on it, the color of cherry pink, which looked very striking on her fair skin.

    Yan Muqing walked over quietly, he could take out her soul while she was sleeping, so that he would no longer have to be humiliatingly controlled by her words.

    Before her fingertips touched the plum blossom seal, she heard her say, "You can't kill me yet."

    Yan Muqing's hand froze, Yun Qian slowly got up, met his eyes, and said maliciously, "Although I am just a golden pill now, you can't kill me."

    She seemed to have really found a fox who could anger this fox at any time . His face turned gloomy, and his beautiful eyebrows were locked, as if he wanted to pin her to death.

    She seriously suspected that he was locked up back then. The most deadly reason was that he was too guesswork, and his emotions were all on his face.

    But after spending so many days with him, she never seemed to see him happy, either being irritated by her or looking at her coldly.

    But whether he is happy or not has anything to do with her, she just needs to let him keep killing her.

    Yun Qian didn't feel that her behavior was despicable, after all, she had always been exposed to the risk of being killed by the big devil at any time.

    She is miserable.

    Yun Qian's words always reminded him that he can't even kill a cultivator in the Jindan realm like her now, which is undoubtedly a shame. Back then, he didn't even look at the cultivator in the Jindan realm, and he didn't even bother to kill her.