Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    Wu Lan begged for mercy, "Sect Master... Sect Master, don't put me in the guilt, the elixir is Wen... Wen..."

    Yun Qianjing waited for Wu Lan to offer Wen Ran, but he was offering Wen Ran. When the name was dyed, he couldn't say anything as if he was stuck in his mouth.

    Yun Qian noticed two strange red dents on Wu Lan's neck. Are they...finger marks? Someone is choking him?

    But why can't she even see a figure!

    Seeing this, Wei Yulou's expression froze, and he immediately ordered his disciples to rescue Wu Lan. The disciple Yu Jian's speed was extremely fast, but he couldn't keep up with the speed of Wu Lan's death. When the disciples arrived, Wu Lan was already dead.

    How Wu Lan died, only Wen Ran knew about this scene, and only she could see that person.

    [Ding! Congratulations to the host for achieving the achievement [Retaliation Wu Lan], obtaining 1 attribute point and a bottle of fairy water! ]

    This didn't meet Yun Qian's expectations. In the original book, Wu Lan caused Su Chun to be tortured to death in the crime court. He should have endured all this, but he did not expect to die so easily.

    His death must be related to Wen Ran.

    How did Wen Ran kill Wu Lan from such a long distance?

    Yun Qian looked at Wen Ran, and Wen Ran was also looking at her. Just looking at each other, Yun Qian knew that it would be useless for her to ask Cha Lingdan to stay with Wen Ran later. Wen Ran, who was so cautious, should have hidden all the Lingdan when she came to the morning meeting.

    Yun Qian noticed that there was an extra bottle of purple potion on the props panel.

    Yun Qian: What is the use of fairy water? SK-II?

    [101 system: "It's not that fairy water~ This fairy water can cure all diseases, oh oh oh! The host quickly uses this for Su Luo, as long as Su Luo is awake, he will completely clear the original owner of the crime~"]

    Yun Qian :... In order to ensure that Su Luo does not suffer any mishaps, Wei Yulou has added a barrier to the place where Su Luo lives, and I can't get in at all with my current ability.

    And she tried the method of using the system map yesterday. The system was located in the Long Sword Sect. Every time she returned to the Long Sword Sect through the map, she would randomly appear in any place in the Long Sword Sect.

    It is equivalent to saying that this system map has a drawback. It cannot be accurately located, so she cannot use the map to locate Su Luo's residence, so as to pass the barrier set up by Weiyu Tower.

    The spirit pill was hidden by her in the secret room of the house. The secret room was discovered by Wei Yulou who was imprisoned by the original owner in the later period of the book.

    Although she wondered why there was an empty secret room in the original owner's house, but it just happened to be used for her to hide the elixir, and it was considered to be the best use of everything.

    [101 system: QAQ too, I forgot the host...]

    Yun Qian: It's okay, this fairy water is reserved for later use. It would be too bland to just retaliate against Wen Ran. I have a better way.

    What Yun Qian didn't say is that the disadvantage of that method is that it is a bit troublesome to operate, but she has such a high level of luck now, maybe it will be smooth.