Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    She actually hoped that Yan Muqing would reject her angrily, and then she would go up quickly and run away.

    But Yan Muqing didn't respond to her "unkind words". The whole figure seemed to have pressed the pause button, and her dark eyes were fixed on her.

    This reminded her of the look on his face when he quietly waited for her to touch him last night, the only difference was that his lips were now pursed into a straight line, more like holding back.

    Yun Qian didn't move for a long time after speaking, Yan Muqing waited quietly, but she did not approach him, but stood up as if to leave again, Yan Muqing's hand clenched as she got up, and her eyes darkened.

    Yun Qian walked to Yan Muqing's back, and was about to run away when he was finished, but someone pulled hard on his back. He fell down and sat down. When he looked up, he saw Yan Muqing's face. Their posture was exactly the same as last night.     It's just

    that Yan Muqing's expression is not as cute and lovely as last night.

, the hand holding her waist was more like pinching her, she would have thought that he was having sex again when he hugged her soberly.

    But her goal has been achieved, he is angry, but this time the way of getting angry is not the same as she expected.

    Yun Qian thinks the big devil is really interesting. He is like a bad-tempered cat. If you provoke him, he will only scare you. It will make you want to provoke him and try to test him. Where is the bottom line.

    So Yun Qian really raised her hand and pinched his fox ears, she silently proved that she really dared to touch.

    Yun Qian felt that the hand on her waist tightened again, she did not release it quickly, she waited for Yan Muqing to push her away with a gloomy face, but Yan Muqing just looked at her.

    Yan Muqing seemed to be cradling the scent of mint in her arms. Now when she is awake, she only realizes how soft her waist is when she is holding it. She put her cold fingers on his ears, comfortably wanting him to lower her head so that she can better touch her. touch him.

    In the end, he held back his head and didn't lower his head, and his expression still maintained the fierceness at the beginning.

    It's just that his cheeks are getting hotter and hotter, and his whole body is screaming and excited.

    Yun Qian looked at his blushing cheeks and the faint red at the end of his eyes, and commented in his mind.

    "Qingqing is really a great beauty, the kind who can conquer the country and the city."

    This sentence shocked Yan Muqing, and crackling fireworks sounded in his dizzy mind. The corners of the lips, which were pressed hard, twitched involuntarily.

    When the knock on the door came, Yun Qian released Yan Muqing's fox ears and got off him to open the door. When Yan Muqing saw Bai Zhao standing outside the door, his happy mood was swept away.

    Bai Zhao smiled and said, "Didn't the master say yesterday that he wants a portrait?"

    Yun Qian remembered, Ni Youjue asked her to find a painter to draw people, Bai Zhao said he could help her paint, she almost forgot about it .

    Yun Qian smiled and said, "I'll get you a pen and ink."

    Yun Qian took the tools and went to Bai Zhao's bedroom. Yan Muqing didn't want to smell Bai Zhao, but she followed.