Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Jin Zhijie drew out his sword in the eyes of everyone, and when Jian Xiu drew his sword, he meant to fight against it, and Jin Zhijie was the most qualified inner disciple of Canglai Peak for so many years.

    Originally, Canglai Peak also had many disciples with extraordinary aptitude, but they all died in the incident of the Soul Chopping Tiger. These middle-qualified people benefited from this incident, and they were promoted from outer sect disciples to Canglai Peak. Inner disciple.

    People are all selfish, it is others who die, and they get their own benefits, so they are even a little lucky about this incident back then, otherwise those disciples would not die, they would not be able to become Canglai Peak's inner disciples in this life.

    To a certain extent, Yun Qian is their "beneficiary".

    They were not as angry as other disciples for Yun Qian's incident. They knew very well that the outer disciples who were at the same time as them were just because they didn't catch up with this wave of "good things", and they were jealous of them and couldn't take it. How are they. He had to pretend to be a man of justice and condemn Yun Qian with all his heart.

    Except for those who are related to those one hundred disciples, who will truly regret and be angry over their deaths, no one cares about the lives of others.

    The inner disciples looked at Yun Qian sympathetically, Jin Zhijie was bound to strip her vest, this little lunatic was probably going to peel off. They all knew that fighting monsters had to kill the monsters in order to obtain its inner elixir.

    The robe can only be dropped from the person after being beaten to the point where it can't stand it or finding a loophole in the robe.

    The loopholes in the vestments are difficult to find. It seems that Jin Zhijie intends to directly explode the vestments to pick up the equipment.

    Jin Zhijie waved a sword energy towards Yunqian, and the tree next to him shook violently.

    Yun Qian didn't even have the posture to block, it was really crazy.

    The disciples swallowed their saliva. They didn't expect Jin Zhijie to be able to wield sword energy. Sure enough, cultivation still depends on aptitude. Maybe Jin Zhijie will be able to understand sword energy soon.

    This time, Yun Qian applied spiritual power to her leg, driving the spiritual power to pretend to be pushed away by the sword energy for a distance. In fact, Jin Zhijie had just thrown it against the wall, and she deliberately pretended to do so.

    When the sword qi came into contact with Yun Qian, Yun Qian didn't feel anything, as if a spring breeze was blowing across his face. On the contrary, the wall behind her was directly swept away by the sword energy.

    Everyone looked at the collapsed wall and then at Yun Qian, who was unscathed, and their eyes widened in shock.

    This is the sword qi of Jindan Jiuzhong, how to hit Yun Qian is like a layer of wind that does not hurt or itch.

    "This robe is so strong? When the sword qi hit her, the robe didn't even emit the light that it blocked. This is a

    robe, it's like wearing a piece of air!" The way is too weird!"

    "It seems that the vestment can't be taken off... It's better to just take the elixir and leave."

    Jin Zhijie has never been so humiliated. Blocked by impurities, excessive use of spiritual power is not good.