Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    It is rumored that the history of Qingjue Peak is older than that of the Long Sword Sect. The Long Sword Sect was established by Yun Shuisheng later. After the resources were redistributed, many of the spirit swords of Qingjue Peak were moved to the sword mound of Canglai Peak. Inside.

    There are not many swords left in the Qingjue Peak Sword Tomb, but Yuan Fufeng made the disciples choose their swords openly and transparently. As long as the spirit sword can recognize the master, almost all the inner disciples of Qingjue Peak will know.

    This is different from Canglai Peak. Canglai Peak all go in one by one to choose swords, so it is inevitable that some disciples will feel that there is something tricky about it. The disciples who are not selected by the spirit sword can only get the ordinary iron sword made by the High Heaven Pavilion. The gap can be imagined.

    Therefore, the disciples of Qingjue Peak have a great sense of superiority on this point. Ever since they knew that there was a problem with Canglai Peak's protecting Yuandan, they even lost the opinion that Yuan Fufeng wanted to be independent before. Before the process was over, the disciples of Qingjue Peak had already called out to Yuan Fufeng one by one, and Yuan Fufeng readily accepted it.

    It's just that they still have a pimple in their hearts.

    Although Sect Leader Mo Yuan issued an announcement to inform all the disciples of the Soul Chopping Tiger, they were deeply sympathetic to Yun Qian's experience.

    But sympathy is sympathy, and she shouldn't be a direct disciple once she entered Qingjue Peak, how could she be alone without the assessment.

    Some Qingjue Peak disciples who have been to the recruiting conference bluntly said that Yun Qian is a genius who can transform into a god in public, but other Qingjue Peak disciples who have not been there can't believe such nonsense at all. They just feel that Yuan Fufeng is not doing it publicly opaque.

    So today Yun Qian is coming to Jianzhong to pick up the sword, and many people came to see it.

    In addition to Yun Qian, who participated in the assessment after the recruiting conference, many disciples who entered Qingjue Peak also chose swords today.

    However, everyone's focus is still on Yun Qian.

    Since Yun Qian tried Liao Fanbi that time, she also felt that she needed a good sword.

    She was not surprised that Yuan Fufeng made her a direct disciple. After all, she was a bit high-profile at the recruiting conference, and the advantage of becoming a direct disciple was that it was basically confirmed that she would be taken to the pilgrimage feast soon.

    This overlapped with the route for obtaining soul bones, but she saved herself by finding a way to get to Beihai County Island.

    The aura in the sword mound was really gloomy, Yun Qian felt that it was not in line with the novels she had read when she saw the waves of Qingjue Peak disciples pulling their swords like picking vegetables in the vegetable market.

    Shouldn't it be, stand there and feel the sword, and the sword will fly to their hands?

    Why is the sword stuck in the stone like a radish, and those disciples are like rabbits pulling the radish, and with a grim expression, they are bound to pull the sword out.

    Yuan Fufeng and Zhai Yu were drinking tea from above, watching the chaotic scene calmly.

    Yun Qian was about to take part in it, when she just took a step, the disciples who drew their swords stopped and turned their attention to her. Yuan Fufeng and Zhai Yu put down the tea cups, and everyone They all stared at her, very strange.