Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Tang Ping, the star and the moon, finally hoped for someone to come. Their pavilion master told him a week ago that if this person came over, he must inform him as soon as possible without delay.

    He even complimented him with bamboo slips, saying that he admired his temperament to report all the big things, and let him keep it up.

    He almost thought he had auditory hallucinations, he thought this would be his last report, and he would be fired after taking the money from Yun Qian.

    But he didn't think that the pavilion master not only praised him, but also gave him a generous reward.

    Sure enough, serious workers will get the mercy of God.

    Thinking of this, Tang Ping was very emotional, and immediately returned her the silver note given by Yun Qian last time, and met her confused eyes.

    Tang Ping said righteously, "As a door attendant, it is my duty to inform me, and I cannot accept the money."

    Yun Qian: "..."

    OK. She didn't quite understand how the money was collected so quickly before, how the morality suddenly rose to such a high level after only a week.

    Yun Qian accepted the silver note and led Tang Ping down to the top floor of the High Heaven Pavilion.

    After entering the top floor, Tang Ping said that as a door attendant, he was not qualified to see the pavilion owner, so she let her go straight forward, and when she reached the end of the corridor, another person would take her to see the pavilion owner.

    Yun Qian looked at the same corridor as in The Shining movie, her scalp was a little numb, as if a pool of blood would come up from the dark end in the next second, drowning her.

    It is not a good thing to watch too many dramas, and it is easy to enrich the imagination.

    The sound of the cloth rubbing sounded, Yan Muqing looked to his side, Yun Qian was already leaning on his hand.

    ——"Isn't this a ghost hitting the wall? I can't reach the end until now. From the outside, this pavilion is a square high-rise. The length of the cross is no more than 20 meters. I have walked a few 20 meters. Rice is gone, why is it not over yet?"

    - "This is not scientific at all..."

    If she hadn't heard her voice, she wouldn't be able to see her panic at all from the look on her face.

    She walked calmly.

    ——“It’s nothing to be afraid of, so what if there are ghosts? It won’t kill me...”

    ——“But it will be very scary.”

    ——“Don’t be afraid, don’t be afraid, the original book But there have been no ghosts, resentful spirits, or anything..."

    Just as she was comforting herself, there were a few irregular light coughs in the corridor, which echoed abruptly in the silent and dark corridor.

    If you listen carefully, there is a creaking sound from the ground.

    Yan Muqing didn't hear her voice anymore, but he saw a drop of sweat dripping from her forehead, her expression remained the same, and even had a faint smile on her mouth.

    It was just the shaky sweat that revealed her uneasy state of mind.

    Yan Muqing looked at her for a long time, then raised her hand silently, and put her jade-like index finger on her fair side face, wiping away the sweat that was about to fall.