Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    Yun Qian saw the suspicion in A Jiu's eyes, and was thinking about how to make up for it when she heard Yan Muqing say, "Livestock makes people laugh."

    Livestock? Is this what he said to him before taking revenge on her?

    Yun Qian could only keep an embarrassed but polite smile.

    Ah Jiu knew that some masters liked to spoil their slaves and didn't want the slaves to lose their temper. That would be no fun.

    But it was rare to see female slaves come to compete. Ah Jiu was a little curious about the identity of the man in red, but according to the rules of the Slaughtering Tower, he was not allowed to intervene.

    Even the son who came here often, he vaguely guessed who he was, but he still pretended not to know on the bright side.

    "Sign it." Ah Jiu took out a densely written piece of paper from the drawer and pushed it in front of Yan Muqing, Yun Qian glanced at it, and it said to the effect, "I'm not responsible for killing the Slaughter Tower" or something.

    Yan Muqing must not be allowed to sign his real name, this place is full of weirdness.

    She didn't dare to use the seal to spread the word or use the spirit of words to give orders to Yan Muqing. She and Yan Muqing's seal level is only one level, and they can be easily perceived by the outside world. If they are discovered, her and Yan Muqing's identities will be self-defeating.

    Worst of all, Yan Muqing didn't seem ready to cooperate with Yun Qian, he stood there motionless.

    There was already doubt in Ah Jiu's eyes.

    Yun Qian had no choice but to walk to Yan Muqing's side and quickly grabbed his hand from under his sleeve, feeling that he was impatiently trying to break free, Yun Qian grasped even tighter.

    The big devil is very weak now and can't get rid of her at all.

    Yan Muqing looked down at Yun Qian coldly, her fingers drew on his palm and wrote the word "Chen Qing", she wanted him to sign this pseudonym.

    She used this method to inform him that she was afraid of being discovered.

    She is asking for him now, and of course he will not satisfy her.

    He would never obey her.

    "Didn't you say you wanted to take me to the competition? How could you go back on your word?" Yun Qian shook Yan Muqing's hand.

    Yan Muqing frowned, her tone softened a lot, completely different from the tone she used to speak to him, reminding him of the cat demon, but it was undeniable that her voice was better than the cat demon.

    Her face was covered by a gauze curtain, and he couldn't see her face clearly, but he could feel the cool touch on her hand.

    Yun Qian saw that Yan Muqing was still like a stone, and she couldn't be in a hurry. If Yan Muqing couldn't pass this test, she could only give up the Slaughter Tower. She couldn't find another person to play her "master", which would lead to suspicion.

    She got closer to him, lowered her voice, and urged, "Master, go quickly~"

    Her tone sounded like coquettish anger, Yan Muqing's expression was slightly startled, her heart seemed to be scratched by a cat's paw, and she was numb and numb. The brain, especially the word "master" gave him a great sense of pleasure, and the soft tail sound hovered in his heart.