Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    Of course, Yun Qian was not satisfied with Yan Muqing. When she felt his physical and psychological reaction against her, she knew what these three words meant.

    She kicked him out.

    After kicking out, I remembered that there was still something important to ask, so I picked it up again.

    Yun Qian handed the porcelain bottle containing the ashes of Luo Yanding to Yan Muqing, "Do you smell any familiar smells?"

    Yan Muqing calmed down after being kicked. He took the porcelain bottle and opened it before putting it in front of his nose. , his face has changed.

    He didn't speak, but Yun Qian looked at his bloodless expression, and the dream had verified her conjecture, she reached out and held his trembling hand.

    The hands that were holding her face hot not long ago were now as cold as ice. Yun Qian looked at the surging emotions in Yan Muqing's eyes, and she reassured, "Don't be impulsive, Qingqing."

    But her words were completely useless. Yan Muqing's accumulated hatred wished to kill all those people now, Yun Qian knew that he was impulsive, and he wouldn't listen to anything he said at this time, so when he was about to pull out his hand to grab her, he let out a low pained cry.

    Yan Muqing stopped abruptly when she heard the words, and hurriedly grabbed her hand to check. Seeing her frowning in pain, the emotion in her eyes had been replaced by self-blame. He regretted that he had thrown her hand away impulsively just now, and he knew her well. There was a wound on his hand, but when he got emotional, he forgot such an important thing.

    Yan Muqing felt that what Yun Qian had said in his heart was right, he would only add to the chaos.

    He couldn't even give her medicine.

    Seeing that the fox's ears were about to drop to the ground, Yun Qian secretly said that it was not good.

    She overplayed.

    Yun Qian hurriedly adjusted her expression, she reached out and touched his fox ears, she used to straighten him, but it fell down just after straightening.

    He seemed to have been hit hard and looked very sluggish.

    Yun Qian was also a little stunned, and even had some self-doubts about whether her move was really too much. While she was debating whether to tell him it was a fake, a cool breeze blew across her arm.

    Yan Muqing was blowing air at her wound. For someone like Yun Qian, who had no childhood, this scene shocked her too much. In essence, she knew that this method would not relieve the pain at all, but simply coax the child. trick.

    But seeing him do this, she felt that she was being carefully cherished.

    "Is it better?" Yan Muqing looked up at her.

    Yun Qian recovered from the cool touch on his arm, and looked at his expression. His expression was heavy, which made Yun Qian feel that her answer was the last straw that broke him. None", his fox ears may never have been able to stand up.

    Yun Qian nodded with conscience, "It's much better."

    Yan Muqing regained some confidence after hearing this, and her spirit was much better. Seeing that he was about to let go of her hand, Yun Qian thought that he was going to Tianzhao Mansion again, so he held him back, "Aren't you going to die now? Your injury isn't healed yet."

    She paused and said, "Besides, God Zhao Fu should have a way to deal with the red flame fox, otherwise you couldn't have been injured so badly last time, right?"