Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Yun Qian didn't want to be disturbed by him all night and couldn't sleep, so she had to draw a big cake first, and said vaguely, "Next time."

    Although she had ex-Ke before, Yan Muqing still had no doubts.

    The two slept hugging each other at night, he wrapped Yun Qian in his arms, Yun Qian rested her head on his neck, the tip of her nose lingered with a good smell, and she wrapped her arms around his waist.

    When he was about to fall asleep, Yan Muqing's voice came from above his head, "You are praising me."

    Yun Qian looked at him with sleepy eyelids. In the dark night, his eyes looked very energetic, and there was obvious pride and joy in them. .

    She looked at him inexplicably.

    Yan Muqing grabbed her hand around his and whispered, "You just said that my waist is thin and easy to touch."

    Yun Qian's spirit was instantly shocked, she pinched his waist with her hand, "Can you not touch me? Read it out, read it again, and I won't touch you." If you don't touch him, he won't hear her voice.

    The threat works very well.

    "I won't tell you." Yan Muqing said, "I can only hear it occasionally, but not most of the time."

    He guessed that it was because the bell was broken.

    "You stopped my drowsiness, I can't sleep now, what do you say?" Yun Qian said unhappily.

    "I'll play with your tail." Yan Muqing coaxed her when she saw Yun Qian frowning, he knew she liked furry things.

    "When I touched you when you were drunk, you said you were uncomfortable, and your tail is also a weakness?" Yun Qian looked at the fluffy fox's tail that appeared behind him, but resisted and didn't catch it.

    "The tail is not a weakness, but when you touch it, it feels amazing." Yan Muqing couldn't describe this feeling. Maybe it was because he read too few books in the clan when he was a child, and the words in his mind were too barren.

    Hearing it wasn't uncomfortable, Yun Qian couldn't bear it anymore, and grabbed the fox's tail with one hand, and the tail froze just like last time.

    Yun Qian was curious about the connection, "Can I touch the base of the tail?"

    Yun Qian didn't see Yan Muqing's expression, so she didn't notice that his fair face was already covered with powder, and he was breathing heavily. He looked at her heavily. , she could only feel the tail in her hand a little tight, he didn't say anything, just took it as his acquiescence.

    The point of connection was at the coccyx, the fingers were grabbed as soon as they touched, and the wet and hot breath on the cheeks suddenly approached, Yan Muqing kissed her cheek with trembling eyelashes, his kiss was a little messy, like it was on the verge of losing control .

    Yun Qian knew that he was in love again when she saw his confused and infatuated appearance, and she grabbed his hand that was about to tear the front of her shirt, "Don't be like this, I'll have to travel tomorrow."

    "I'm very sad, Qianqian. He finally knew why he was "uncomfortable" that day. This feeling was too difficult, but at that time he was drunk and passed out, and the mood in his heart to relieve and vent came to an abrupt end.

    There was danger in Yan Muqing's red eyes, and he repeated it again, with a coquettish tone, "I feel very uncomfortable." He grabbed her waist, pulled her closer, and said in a low voice, "Can you Do you feel it?"