Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    Only a little of the spiritual liquid was stained, and a fish scale-like light floated on the root of Suimu. The fluorescent fish scales spread rapidly at that point. Soil, going straight to the sky.

    When "Lu Ming" arrived, he saw Suimu growing wildly, and the dust that was stirred up covered his face.

    He thought bitterly, it was still a step too late!

    Lin Yi informed him that Suimu had chosen Chen Lin!

    "Lu Ming" saw Lin Yi buried under the masonry amid the flying.

    He was about to save him, but saw a soft white light suddenly emitting from Lin Yi's body, as did Ling Ao and others. He raised his hand to look at himself, and his palm and even his entire body were covered in white light.

    As the light became stronger and stronger, the body became more and more comfortable, and people couldn't help but want to let out a sigh.

    This feeling is very familiar.

    It's like he's about to rise through the catastrophe.

    However, Suimu didn't already recognize Ling Ao as the master, why could he also soar?

    The towering tree that grows wildly attracts everyone's attention. Those who are wearing masks and working together to break through the golden halberd seal in all directions are also shocked by this sudden and strange scene.

    After being stunned for a moment, "Sang Xiao" hurriedly shouted to everyone, "Concentrate on breaking the seal!"

    Everyone came back to their senses, but Suimu grew so fast that they didn't need to break the seal.

    Suimu directly broke through the Bafang Golden Halberd Seal!

    Everyone looked up at the sky, and the sky that was still clear just now suddenly appeared lightning-like cracks, along the thick and sturdy tree trunks shattered like a beaten eggshell, and countless fragments of seals from the sky. Scattered down, revealing the bottomless darkness inside.

    No one has ever seen a seal covering such a large area, and no one has ever seen such a huge tree.

    At the same time of surprise, there is also fear in the bottom of my heart, the fear of the unknown.

    With all the seals shattered and disappeared.

    The sky was so thick that everyone in the darkness without a trace of light could not breathe.

    The whole world is shrouded in darkness, like the end of the world.

    They could only faintly see the fluorescent light flowing in the epidermis of the tree trunk.

    Seeing this scene, Xiao Jing almost fell from a height in dizziness.

    He remembered how he died in the last life.

    At this moment, his body really glowed, not only him, but everyone else.

    Near Suimu, several beams of light rushed straight into the darkness, like pillars of light standing between heaven and earth.

    "Ascension?!"

    "How can there be so many people ascending at the same time!" The

    discussion gradually decreased, and everyone soon discovered that their bodies were also glowing, and the whole world was illuminated by beams of light for a while, and countless beams of light were In an instant, he disappeared into the thick darkness above his head.