Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    Wei Yulou wanted to say that he was just on the way, but felt that this explanation was superfluous. After a moment's dazzling effort, Yun Qian had passed them by without even a single look on him.

    Wei Yulou pursed his thin lips, opened his lips and said, "Wen Ran, you have reached the tenth level of Nascent Infant. After a while, you will break through the realm of God Transformation. I will protect the law for you."

    Wen Ran could hear Wei Yulou's tone. The gloomy, he doesn't seem to be in a good mood? Is it because of the clouds?

    Wen Ran covered the emotions under her eyelashes, "Yes, Master."

    Wei Yulou paused on Wen Ran's Yanluo skirt before leaving. Yun Qian used to despise the ugly monk's robe, and chose these when he saw him. Wear sloppy clothes.

    But she was wearing a monk's robe today. This monk's robe looked like she hadn't worn it much. It was much newer than the yellowed ru skirt she washed last time.

    Could it be that she really has no clothes to wear, so she can only take out the monk's robe and wear it?

    But he didn't deduct her food and clothing, which should have been pretended by her on purpose. She put on such a miserable posture all day to make him soften?

    In Wei Yulou's mind flashed the emaciated back figure when she left in the rain that day, and a burst of irritability rose in his heart.

    Wei Yulou's mind was complicated. Although Yun Qian didn't soften his heart, it did affect him. He couldn't let Yun Qian put on a miserable posture and continue to disturb his mind. He was about to break through the state of integration. .

    After thinking about it, Wei Yulou returned to Luochen Hall and sat down in front of the lacquered wood table. There were various letters stacked in the upper left corner. His fingers paused on the letters, but he took out a piece of paper from the other side. Spread out, pick up the pen to write, the handwriting is vigorous and powerful, with a few sentences, concise and comprehensive.

    He used his divine sense to write runes on it, and soon the paper melted into the runes and disappeared on the desk.

    at night.

    Yun Qian sat on the bed watching TV, Yan Muqing adjusted her breath on the bed, and they got along quite harmoniously.

    The sound of footsteps suddenly came from outside, Yan Muqing opened his eyes alertly, Yun Qian knew who was coming, and immediately gave Yan Muqing a message, ignoring his hostile eyes, turning him into a fox.

    Anyway, talk to him with good words, and he won't be obedient. It's more convenient to be strong, so that he can maintain his killing intent towards her.

    Yun Qian thought about it and thought it was really reasonable.

    She didn't need to open the door, the door was pushed open, and she was in a familiar aqua blue. Yan Muqing recognized that this was the woman she had seen in the daytime, and the fox's sense of smell was keen.

    He immediately smelled the rancid smell on her body, which was completely different from the light breath on Yun Qian's body.

    He thought that after a thousand years, the taste of human beings has changed, but he did not expect it to be the same.

    Yan Muqing jumped from the couch to Yun Qian's side, and when she approached her, the unpleasant stench was replaced by the breath on her body, which made her feel much better. But then he thought of the daytime that he also said that she smelled bad and told her not to hold him.