Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Yun Qian directly pushed away the hand that Yan Muqing was blocking, grabbed his fox ears again, and used his rich theoretical knowledge of massage to become mad.

    [Ding! Congratulations to the host and Yan Muqing for raising the seal level to level seven! Luck value +1]

    [Ding! Congratulations to the host and Yan Muqing for raising the seal level to level 8! Luck value +1]

    [Ding! Congratulations to the host and Yan Muqing for raising the seal level to the ninth level! Luck +1]

    Yun Qian's eyes are astonishingly bright, her goal is level ten, and after level ten, Yan Muqing can be placed in the guest room.

    She has obtained the right to summon spiritual pets and sense the location of spiritual pets at will, so she is not afraid of Yan Muqing running around, causing her life to be threatened.

    Yan Muqing's brain was numb, he couldn't hear what Yun Qian was thinking at the moment, he only knew that his patience had reached the limit.

    His breathing was messy and he grabbed Yun Qian's hand with his hand, but she actually gave him a word and coaxed, "Don't touch me Qingqing first, and then let me touch my ears, I'm still a little bit, just a little bit more. "

    Yan Muqing's frozen hand loosened, but he had no choice but to struggle to avoid it, Yun Qian saw his intention and put his hand directly on his shoulder, pressing him down.     Yan Muqing was about to fall on the couch as soon as his strength was relieved. When he noticed that she was approaching him, he hurriedly covered the position below the waist with his hands, and blood dripped from the end of his eyes and the blushing.     [Ding! Congratulations to the host and Yan Muqing for raising the seal level to level ten! Luck +1]     Yun Qian finally released Yan Muqing's fox ears with satisfaction.     She backed away, only to find that Yan Muqing had been pressed down on the couch by her at some point. His hair was messy, his eyes were reddened, and the blood at the end of his eyes showed a trace of danger.     Every inch of the neck was covered with powder, and the front of the shirt was struggling to reveal two clear and white collarbones.     Yun Qian paused on the collarbone for two seconds, and unconsciously remembered the smooth touch that his fingers accidentally touched, which was slightly cooler than the touch on his neck.

    She looked at Yan Muqing's misty eyes again, and stayed silent. The seal was tenth level, but Yan Muqing seemed to be very angry with her.

    There was a thicker and thicker scent in the air, not from the window.

    Yun Qian smelled like it emanated from Yan Muqing's body. Her nose was closer and sniffed. He seemed to have been marinated by agarwood and fished out, exuding sweetness all over his body.

    "Qingqing, why do you have a deep scent on your body?"

    Yan Muqing was shocked when he heard the words. He closed his eyelashes, opened them again, pushed Yun Qian away angrily, and quickly got up and rushed out of the door. The sound of hitting the desk and chair made Yun Qian feel pain for him.

    But Yun Qian is not afraid of him going out now, anyway, she can use the deed seal to recall him soon after he leaves.

    So after Yun Qian cleaned up a guest room for him in Linshuiju, he called Yan Muqing back with a deed seal.

    Yun Qian looked at Yan Muqing, who was soaked all over and had drops of water hanging on her eyelashes.

    A drop of transparent water slid down his neck and disappeared into the placket of his clothes. His eyelashes moved, and he recovered from the daze. He was still in the lake just now, why did he appear there in an instant? Waterfront residence.