Person in the Complex

(Y/N) was finally kicking in his new apartment. It was 4:07AM in the morning when the alarm hit. He got an emergency notification saying...

Emergency Alarm

There is a Person in your location
this person is highly dangerous and
has a deadly weapon, please hide
somewhere and DO NOT approach the
person. We will update you when the
person is gone.

(Y/N) quickly ran into the living room and did some magical Eddsworld magic and hid in a drawer. Soon the person busted open his door with an axe. He was surprised it didn't say "HERE'S JOHNNY". The person looked like a woman wearing nothing but overalls and a hockey mask. She held an axe in her hand and she looked like a strong person.

The woman then started looking in closets and under beds. He then moved closer to the drawers that (Y/N) was in and opened the drawer next to him, they soon then left. The next morning (Y/N) got a notification on his phone saying.

Emergency Alarm

The Person has now left, you are
free to go and are safe for now
everyone who had been attacked
Last Night is now dead. If you
see someone walk out a room with
a broken door. Please hug them and
ask them how in the living shit they
survived.

(Y/N) crawled out of his drawer and walked outside to see a crowd of people.

The Crowd: "nbrijvbifouvbeoiuvhbvoiughoiufevhb Rti uocohgef ibhroiuvohrniouvbniucf nbuntughugh tughfuinfiucb fiucbfiuf bfiuvfebwviutbnviutb niuohbiu vpohef oiuvobviubvvvvvvvvpenis eipgbetiut uirhfngtiuro"

(Y/N): "Uhh, one at a time?"

???: "How did you survive?"

(Y/N): "I hid in a drawer dumb asses"

???: "Can you be my boyfriend?"

(Y/N): "uhhh, no"

???: "What made you get the idea to hide in such a good spot?"

(Y/N): "It was right there and cartoon logic and blah, blah, blah"

???: "Why can't I be your girlfriend?"

(Y/N): "Because you already have a husband... His name is fucking kermit, Ms. Piggy"

???: "Why are you so rude?"

(Y/N): "Because this is just a damned reference only one person would get!"

(Y/N) slams the door after breaking the fourth wall.